Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you choose ?

What would you choose ?

• Become a Chad without accomplishments and no legacy

• Become a renown Newton/Tesla/Einstein-tier scientist but remain incel.

Results are only viewable after voting.
apparently nothing

Gsc 108 absolute white 14

Your wife after she leaves you.

Chad obviously

I'd rather make the world a better place. Even if society has rejected me, maybe I can make it better for the next guy.

Being an arrogant, thickheaded asshole just isn't appealing to me, no matter how much pussy I'd get.

I'd rather make the world a better place. Even if society has rejected me, maybe I can make it better for the next guy.

Being an arrogant, thickheaded asshole just isn't appealing to me, no matter how much pussy I'd get.
You could be a nice Chad tho...

This society doesn't deserve any contributions/sacrifices. If I got a loyal GF I would choose to live as the Chad.

Chad, not even a hard choice

Maybe, but most likely not a smart one.
Why would you care about intelligence? Intelligence doesn't get you anything except maybe a white collar job.

If all you do as Chad is fuck Stacies everyday then you don't need intelligence.

Chad, not even a hard choice

Exactly, you only get one life so why not spend it fucking prime stacies in every hole instead of sitting in your room thinking up formulas and equations and shit

Why would you care about intelligence? Intelligence doesn't get you anything except maybe a white collar job.

If all you do as Chad is fuck Stacies everyday then you don't need intelligence.
That's exactly why I said most likely not a smart Chad.

Personally, I'd rather be a contribution to further society instead of dying in pussy.

I personally would choose to be a high IQ Incel because even if I will not have kids my accomplishments will live on forever.