Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you choose?

What's your pick?

• A) Get 2000 dollars

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • B) 200000 Chads and foids die painlessly

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • C) 50000 Chads and foids die painfully

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • D) 300000 foids die painlessly

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • E) 300000 Chads die painlessly

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters
happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
Your choice would have no repercussions for you.

I want the money tbh, I don't give fuck what happens to other people

choice c cause would be fun watching them die suffering or hearing the tales about it

I'd enjoy the aftermath too much to give it up for just 2k dollars
Yes I would enjoy it too, but the death of other people wouldnt change my life in any way

Easy pick. Kill Chads, surgerymaxx with the 300k. Invest in companies and grow in power. JFL if u picked 2000 dollars, cucks leave.

I prefer $
Im poor!

It would only take a couple of days or weeks for new chads and foids to be born amd replace the ones that died so money is the best choice.

Gimme the cash

Should've made it 500 bucks apparently

Yes I would enjoy it too, but the death of other people wouldnt change my life in any way
Yes it would, if i'm reading this correctly all chads would die which increases your likelihood of ascending

I'd kill the foids and chads painfully. Fuck them and the cash tbh. ESPECIALLY if its in my general area/region. Fuck, I'd go public about it and say I did it if I could for that S T A T U S

Yes it would, if i'm reading this correctly all chads would die which increases your likelihood of ascending
Only 300k thats not enough. Plus theres still all the normies and chadlites who are above me in the smv heriarchy

Did you reject free money, and then call others a cuck?
Aaaah, it's late, I'm reading it wrong. I thought all Chads and Foids in the world die and you get the money. mb

If it would be chads from my country then I would have chosen option E.
Since I live in a small country 300,000 would actually have an impact on men's worth here.

But if those 300k be spread across the world then this number would be too small to impact anything and I would have to choose option A and buy myself a new PC.

Only 2K? Really OP?

$2,000 means very little to me. I would rather see foids die. The WaifuSingularity is nigh so human cunts won't be needed soon anyway.

i'd rather become chad

Depends on my current frame of mind. Right now I'd take the 2000 dollars, on a different day I might pick something else.

$2k is not life changing but so is eliminating 300k Chad's. If you made it 300m Chad's that would actually make people think about it.

$2k is not life changing but so is eliminating 300k Chad's. If you made it 300m Chad's that would actually make people think about it.
If you made it 7 million you would be killing off the top 0.1% of the worlds males, all of the Gigachads.

As much as i would like to see whores dying i'm pretty poor rn so i need the money

300,000 foids.

It's fine if they die painlessly but I want to see 300,000 foids on live TV begging "don't do this, you'll find someone eventually" instead of choosing to be my girlfriend.

I'd take the money because the amount of people is low and i do not wish them to die, i wish to them to suffer our kind of existance which is war worse than death.

Now, if the choice was "get 2 million dollars or cast a magic spell that swaps chads into incels and viceversa" i would choose the latter without any doubt.

Gibe the money. Killing Chads and foids wouldn't fix the problem, killing all cucks probably would though.

With 2k I could visit Japan or SEA and bang some premium girls from the red light districts.

Money handsdown I need it
Now if you said x amount of Soys though, for a sufficient amount I might consider

The last option. Killing as many chads as possible would benefit me the most.

I'd take the money. Next best is 300,000 Chads. Foids are malleable so in scarcity of Chads would become more agreeable to the remaining male population.

300k is basically nothing though. I'd sacrifice the two grand if it was 300 million.

violence is bad mr lawenforcement i missclicked

The money.

Chads and stacies are just doing what anyone would do in their position.

I hate cucks and normies (bullies) more than chads and women.

3rd option, they deserve to suffer hard, 2k wont do shit for me tbh