Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you ask a femcel?

Want to go out some time?

Femcel is a social construct created by libtard ITfags, whereas Incel has always been a problem for men. Foids don't share the same issues as we do and never will.

And any woman but an insanely deformed one can get love too. Almost no women struggle to get sex or love. Only literal deformed abominations could struggle if they are female
I would agree with this, but even the most deformed females find love. I came to that conclusion after watching a video of these two conjoined twins who were extremely deformed, and still had a husband.

Femcels aren't real. You should know this.

I would agree with this, but even the most deformed females find love. I came to that conclusion after watching a video of these two conjoined twins who were extremely deformed, and still had a husband.
I know. It’s insane really they can get love and we struggle.

But that doesn't mean there aren't millions of women who can't find love - due to reasons that differ from men. But still, the end result is that they are indeed lonely.
Sure they are lonely, but usually it's because they reject everyone who wants to come into their life, so it's different from male incels who don't have anyone to reject.