Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would you ask a femcel?

RabbiJewCel

RabbiJewCel

Light Unto The Nations
★★★★
Let me know because I know quite a few

nothing, because they don't exist

Femcels don't exist

Why doesn't she kill herself

Every "femcel" ik online is just a girl with standards above her league.

What is it like to be retarded?

"they have a similar experience to males"
lol

If they believe they are, and feel like they are - they have a similar experience to males, so I would say they are femcels.
What, are you retarded? Unless a woman is ridiculously deformed and no longer looks like a human, she is not gonna struggle to get sex

If they believe they are, and feel like they are - they have a similar experience to males, so I would say they are femcels.
Foid sympathizing MODS @Dregster @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle BAN THIS NIGGA NOW

Uncle ruckus boondocks

What, are you retarded? Unless a woman is ridiculously deformed and no longer looks like a human, she is not gonna struggle to get sex
Even if they are deformed there is always people like @Adûnâi willing to ascened with them

"Have you ever tried a Dating App or made a Onlyfans?"#

Because either of these things should give a girl endless amounts of Simps to choose from.

Maybe but if I cut the cope and restore my T lvls then maybe maybe I would
Lol. I’d legit pay you irl if you actually did it, I’d be so impressed with your mental fortitude tbh.

Lol. I’d legit pay you irl if you actually did it, I’d be so impressed with your mental fortitude tbh.
Then I would do it for the sake of payment rather then the sake of pussy :feelsthink:

Impossible to ask anything to a group that doesn't exist because remember Femcels Aren't Real

Sex yes, but usually solely having sex is not their goal.

Just show your DM history

Sex yes, but usually solely having sex is not their goal.
And any woman but an insanely deformed one can get love too. Almost no women struggle to get sex or love. Only literal deformed abominations could struggle if they are female

Every "femcel" ik online is just a girl with standards above her league.
they never look bad… hell actual deformed foids aren’t even “femcels” due to juggernault and their lack of testosterone making their sex drive lower

Or just go to dating apps n post yo pic n see if no one cones to you

I would ask her to suck my cock

Last edited:
And any woman but an insanely deformed one can get love too. Almost no women struggle to get sex or love. Only literal deformed abominations could struggle if they are female
That's simply not true.
Is it true that it's way easier as a woman? Yes.
But that doesn't mean there aren't millions of women who can't find love - due to reasons that differ from men. But still, the end result is that they are indeed lonely.

That's simply not true.
But that doesn't mean there aren't millions of women who can't find love - due to reasons that differ from men. But still, the end result is that they are indeed lonely.
They are "lonely" because they are chadsexual.

That's simply not true.
Better watch it before you get banned for bluepilled nonsense. Trust me, no woman above a 3/10 face struggles at all to get love. Even Lizzie Velasquez has a boyfriend :lul:

It would be interesting to see a dating website where incels and "femcels" could chat and date each other (because they supposedly have similar problems). The problem is that most "femcels" have much higher standards than incels.

I would ask her if she worships lord satan
74CC9BF4 DB84 4B2B 8529 2C58932C6CE6

I would ask her what she thinks of incels

Why does she only want chad?
full