Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what would yall do if you saw a foid getting raped?

First day on the job Steve Q. Glowie? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nothing. Not my business, not my problem. Just like if I got into a life dangering fight, a foid wouldn't jump in and help me. Not my business not my problem. Not risking getting punched and maybe killed over that.

Last edited:
Call the police?

I'll get the hell out of there lol. I'm beta as fuck and if I try to interfere I'll probably end up getting overpowered and stabbed, and being a curry, the police are probably going to arrest me instead thinking that I was the rapist.

This is some crazy IT bait :feelshaha:

I wouldnt want to help, but I would still be concious about getting taped by a random camera then getting caught that I wouldnt help a hole from getting raped.

Why would you do that?
You're cuck if you enjoy watching or even knowing a girl is being raped jfl

Oh she is getting raped by muh dark triad mogger, go boy fuck her pussy harder :soy::soy:

I wouldnt want to help, but I would still be concious about getting taped by a random camera then getting caught that I wouldnt help a hole from getting raped.
Yeah true. I'd probably call the police like @Caesercel

InShot 20220220 210745412

Id call 911 but to protect myself in case there's a good Samaritan law (like in Seinfeld) I don't know about. And also it could get out in the media that a foid was being raped and i did nothing

Per Memory....

Why would I? White liberal femoids(Many around) did nothing to help me when I was being denigrated by a tall White man while waiting for a transit bus.

Correct again. A woman once accused me of pushing her. In reality, her sandals slipped while I happened to be walking behind her.

If not for her friend vouching for me, I could've had legal trouble.

I was mostly bullied by Blacks.

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

"Yeah"

Are you serious? If I came across a woman getting raped, I would beat up the man, take her to my house and rape her myself in safety.

Depends if anyone was looking. If they were i'd help her because it's a status boost. Otherwise, i'd probably just watch I guess.

Not my problem.

Id call 911 but to protect myself in case there's a good Samaritan law (like in Seinfeld) I don't know about. And also it could get out in the media that a foid was being raped and i did nothing

I would ask the rapist if he needs help and ask if I can get a turn after

Walk away, I don't like meddling into other people's problems.

if i knew the foid?
LAUGH
if not, leave.

I would do nothing.
Foids are not entitled to my help.

nothing, i dont care. I would ask him if I could join

Walk away not my problem and you are a cuck if you help

She is a strong independent woman, she could handle it.

Not do anything. I'd assume its a set up and the moment I'd try to help Tyrone and ray ray are going to jump and mug me.

Don't know don't care
Fuck glownigger cucks

would act like those npcs from china liveleak videos and pretend to be totally oblivious

Toilets think unattractive men are invisible so why should I care

Call the cops imagine if it was your mom:fuk:

It depends. If it's like a child or a girl I know is a virgin I'd defend her to the death. If it's a toilet then I'd let based guy have his fun :feelsohh::ahegao:.

Call the cops imagine if it was your mom:fuk:
I would help if it was my mom but I wouldn't care if it was some random foid whore probably dressing slutty anyway

It depends who it is, and how many they are, and even if it's just one, I would call the police.

And try to bring more people, I'm weak af, so there's not much I can really do except poking their eyes I guess

Mind my business