Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would u do if a femalo bought an exchange diary for u and her and wanted u to write in it daily

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

This will only happen to u if u are a scary violent dark triad white pretty boy

We would be writing in it with the expectation that someone else would read it. It could never be truly authentic journal writing.

This will only happen to u if u are a scary violent dark triad white pretty boy

I thought accelerator's gender was still unconfirmed

We would be writing in it with the expectation that someone else would read it. It could never be truly authentic journal writing.
Thats partially the point of it isnt it otherwise u would just buy ur own individual journals

Thats partially the point of it isnt it otherwise u would just buy ur own individual journals

I don't need a daily letter from anyone unless there's something interesting to read on it.

Females wouldnt be content with my mundane life, they would ask for ski trips jacoozi and sex-boozeparties with designerdrugs
on yachts

View attachment 565703
I thought accelerator's gender was still unconfirmed
Nigga what:feelswhat::feelskek:

If he existed irl he would be like richard ramirez or other serial killers with foid fandoms

Sry for dubbed clip again:fuk::feelsohh:

Last edited:
Throw it in the trash

Ask her who she is to know about my life.

draw minion hentai