Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would (((their))) excuse be for taking down incel forums?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Would there be a specific situation and then they use that as an excuse to close them?

Or will it be a bigger thing and loads of platforms will be closed.

Or will this site just stay up cuz otherwise there's no place for the incels to be cooped up cuz we know (((they))) want us in separate groups all hating eachother so that we are too distracted and separated to team up on (((them))) which is why normies are obsessed with labels now.

This is what they do in prison btw. Separate everyone by race so the races don't like eachother so it's more difficult for the prisoners to overthrow the guards.

@BummerDrummer what are your thoughts?

maybe terrorism

Promoting "hate speech"

Promoting "hate speech"
And people will support it. They will support having less and less freedom with the shitty made up excuse that is given to them by (())

far right extremism, misogyny, Terrorism as Animecel2D said.
maybe some antisemitism

far right extremism, misogyny, Terrorism as Animecel2D said.
maybe some antisemitism
Bruh they don't even have to have an excuse.

No one gives a shit about ugly males

Promoting "hate speech"
Yep.

Followed by their arrogant virtue signaling about how the modern 21st century can no longer tolerate such things followed by a justification list of terror attacks ie false flags actually carried out by (((them))) but blamed on us.

Excuse not required

Yep.

Followed by their arrogant virtue signaling about how the modern 21st century can no longer tolerate such things followed by a justification list of terror attacks ie false flags actually carried out by (((them))) but blamed on us.

I'm not antisemetic

They don't even need an excuse, they can just say "it's for the greater good" and normtards will eat it

I know people blame Jews for feminism and stuff but I wanna say this - if A gives B a gun, and B shoots you, do you blame A or B? I personally blame B. People blame A, who are the Jews, but I think that's wrong.

I know people blame Jews for feminism and stuff but I wanna say this - if A gives B a gun, and B shoots you, do you blame A or B? I personally blame B. People blame A, who are the Jews, but I think that's wrong.
Blame both in most cases but it depends on da scenario