Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would the world look like if men were the gatekeepers to reproduction and women had to prove their worth?

SlikkRedKilla

SlikkRedKilla

Chicken FarmER
What do you think?

it does not makes sense as the term male and female would not make any sense anymore.
This gender difference comes from the size of our gamets.
If scientist discover a new species and they cannot say who is male who is female they would look at the size of the gamets.
The one who produce numerous and small ones is going to be the male and the one that produce the big and rare one the female
So female is by definition gatekeeper and in a world where men would be gatekeeper he would then be female

As foids only produce arround 220 ovul in their live they are "designed" (wrong term but you got me) to be ultra selectiv.Men are "designed" to fuck every foids they can as the millions of sperm produced by male are daily produced and "unlimited"

Last edited:
If only women were the ones dying in Ukraine and Palestine instead of men. Oh god, I'll do anything for it to come true.

interesting question

bump

If only women were the ones dying in Ukraine and Palestine instead of men. Oh god, I'll do anything for it to come true.
Based and fully agreed:yes::yes:.

Holy Shit sign me the fuck up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back