Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would the world be like if slavery never existed?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
What would the world be like if slavery never existed ? do you think incels would have a chance ? I think US would be in easy mod for incels because there is not Tyrones.But ı think ethniccels would have more chance than whitecels in their homeland

Lol, Tyrone would still fuck the white mistress, except that he would be her property and nobody have anything to say about what a proud independant woman does with her property. Basically white incels get gigamogged, and I'm not even talking about other ethnic incels.

It would be over over 9000.

Slavery is a incel dream because we could buy a foid and own her as property.

Slavery has existed for thousands of years in almost all parts of the world in almost all ethnic groups.

Tyrone would slay even more

Capitalism would have probably died off long ago if it wasn't for the slave trade.

i think it would be similar. theres also still slavery in africa and india.

robot hitler and stalin would rule the world

Slaves hinder mechanical and societal progress no matter in which form. If you are or have a slave why should you invest intellectually into your life. Why should you develop machines? The naturally occuring ressource accumulation is not effective as well. Consolidates power in the hand of few who act against the good for the many through manipulating them and gaming the system to extract as much of them as possible with the least effort until the system collapses.

There are even theories connected to this about the fall of Rome.

Same goes for wageslavery.

Capitalism would have probably died off long ago if it wasn't for the slave trade.
The colonies wouldn’t have even got off the ground