Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would the Micheal Jordan of Incels stats be?

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
★★★★
it's @Sheogorath

I'm the Messi of inceldom because i have autism and don't watch niggaball

I am the Steph Curry of incels

Lol at that article. OF COURSE IT'S A NOODLEWHORE! Komesarj SMVmogs DAniel Dae kim

Idk maybe that YouTuber annoying tV

Statusmaxxing isn't truly ascending. It never will be

Statusmaxxing isn't truly ascending. It never will be
yea but a guy ascending by literally being mod of an incel forum will never not be funny

bluepillers keep whining abt how the inceldom is toxic and awful and guys should leave it to get laid, it turns out that foids are such whores they'll even fuck guys who have status in the inceldom. incelmaxxing wtf jfl

foids are just disgusting whores in the end

jfl at fart sniffing after some renegade .is user, good job :lul:

JFL you have no idea how close you are to something.
idk anything abt basketball history except that niggers and also the late 80's pistons were based

but I wish you luck in SPACE JAMMING ur cock into zoe's cunt

it will be EPIC

JFL you have no idea how close you are to something.
Something you said struck me, @Sheogorath . You said that fate chose you. Maybe you're right, @Sheogorath . Maybe fate did choose you to destroy b-ball. Maybe fate chose you to end the greatest game that mankind has ever been given. But I don't think so. I think fate chose you for something far greater. I think fate chose you to redeem b-ball, to give it a clean slate and a fresh start. Right before the purge, @Sheogorath , b-ball lost sight of the two most important parts of the game... Slams and jams. It stopped being about the slams and instead, the neo-shekels. It stopped being about the jams and instead, about the endorsements. I don't think of you as a devil, @Sheogorath .

yea but a guy ascending by literally being mod of an incel forum will never not be funny

bluepillers keep whining abt how the inceldom is toxic and awful and guys should leave it to get laid, it turns out that foids are such whores they'll even fuck guys who have status in the inceldom. incelmaxxing wtf jfl

foids are just disgusting whores in the end
True lol

Statusmaxxing can be legit. If you are a normir it can raise your SMV by several points
And then the girls decide you raped them once their attention dries up