Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would push you to go full ER (in GTA)?

HsmteFrmHell

HsmteFrmHell

Libcucks and trannies are a plague to society
-
Genuinely curious

not much. it's more what's preventing me. also no fedposting master said

another thread about oneitis

Waterfall
Tumblr mpf5ofpuco1syrodeo1 400

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :fbi::fbi::fbi::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Losing all my money

Cutting off my NEETbuxx, i hope some FBIcels will pull some strings and i get a renew.

Fuck off fed nigger cuck

I am 30 now, I will rope before becoming a 40-year-old virgin in Minecraft.

If I'm broke and my family dies

purchase and installation of the game, then progressing through the campaign until I have enough weapons

Probably being made a scapegoat in front of everyone or being bullied in especially nasty and humiliating way.

I won't ever go ER, I have even better long term plans to end degenerate culture once and for all :feelsaww:

My parents dying. Or one/several especially cruel rejections.

I would not go ER I would Jack the Ripper-max.

Yo Yo Yo, it’s Hump Day!

What I need you to do is tag 3 big dick ass niggas under this tweet right here. I need some more niggas to do this ‘Bust That Nut’ challenge with. And I’m also giving away another hunit free subscriptions to my only fans. Be looking out for that tweet later on today. Don’t forget to tag them 3 niggas out there. If you one of them big dick niggas, tag yaself! Hump Day! Fuck with ya boy! Nude Barber!

If I keep getting tormented by seeing couples and third wheeling on everything. I probably won't ER but I'll quit my job, go on welfare, and have food delivered to my house so I never have to go out in public again.

JoinedJul 3, 2022Posts183Online2d 19h 22m

Seeing a woman taller than me

If God commanded me to do this. Just like when he ordered Abraham to kill his son.

I basically only accept killing in circumstances permitted by my religion.

Well officer, I have really good insurance so I would take the helicopter to the emergency room!

But I would probably feed the wild hogs instead. Since I'm toothless, I won't hurt their belly's.

Images

I would like to say the same problems that set Falling Down man off....but I would never be able to ER. I dont have it in me.

The problem with going ER on GTA V is the police system is rigged. They trigger easily and they respond quick.

My parents passing away; having nothing to lose.