Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR what would it take you to join the military?

im in the usa

i would do it without question if i was guaranteed access to funded jb pussy

but as it stands, i will stay the fuck away from it
The slavement of all the woman in the world and the decapitation of every cuck that exist or will ever exist.

Free college, free health care, neetbux

I would only join the army if my country was at war, with a country i disagree ideologically, like Germany. I wouldn't fight for the jews tho.

I legally can't join my nation's military

US foreign policy is not ethical. I was in pre 911, got out before it all happened.

When you are in a military town, your sexual competition is much higher. Just imagine dumping literally 40,000 prime fighting aged males, many of them jocks, on a small nothing town. I saw total chads having to work for fat, ugly girls who were picky. This is hypergamy on roids. Between this, and tinder, good luck.

It sure as shit isn't a fuck fest, especially for us incels. There are chads, normies, and the guys who never get any. My time in the military is really what blackpilled me and cause me to naturally discover the JBW theory, though. Even the ugliest of dudes somehow managed to go on leave and come back with a wife. Hell, one of the most insufferable guys I knew who literally had no redeeming qualities (no looks, absolutely shit personality, and his breath also smelled like ass) somehow managed to find a wife. They may all ended up being cucks, but at least they found a woman willing to give up the pussy.

There was this one dude I knew who legit looked like the yellow dude from sin city. There was also a literal fedora wearing fat guy as well. They were still single as far as I know. The fedora guy had a bunch of female friends, though, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got laid eventually. The yellow bastard may probably still be an incel. Some guys tried to buy a prostitute for him while they were in the the Philippines and she even rejected him. Brutal. So much for JBWIA.
Damn. I doubt there is rejection that feels worse than the one coming from a hooker.

No, jewbs control presidents and prime ministers from behind the throne. International spider web of deception.
Nations who don’t “recognize” Israel get bulldozed. Military men are useful idiots, disposable heros... Tools.

I'm seen as a foreigner and a tourist in my own country. The Dutch hate Moroccans such as myself. Why the fuck would I join their military, police or anything that is controlled by the government?
To have power over people who despise you because you don't pass as a native. It's a pain in the ass to gain their trust though. White people who don't know me expect that I'm some radical Muslim. They are always surprised when I let them know I have no relatives in the middle east. I'm only an Arab looking hapa.