Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would it take to turn you into a Chad?

H

Healthcel

Banned
-
Imagine if you were a billionaire and had access to the best surgeons and steroids. Could you become a chad?

anyone can become chad with billions of dollars in surgeries you fucking sped. but notice that these billionaires dont do these surgeries why? because its extreme risk and you fuck yourself up to look better when you can just pay a few thousands which is fucking peanuts to them to have live in 10/10 whores that you plow without a condom.

moneymaxxing is legit and i wish i was rich because i would creampie hot golddiggers all day long

anyone can become chad with billions of dollars in surgeries you fucking sped. but notice that these billionaires dont do these surgeries why? because its extreme risk and you fuck yourself up to look better when you can just pay a few thousands which is fucking peanuts to them to have live in 10/10 whores that you plow without a condom.

moneymaxxing is legit and i wish i was rich because i would creampie hot golddiggers all day long
Not really, your genes put a cap on how good looking you can become.

Dude you're famous on consumeproduct.win: https://communities.win/c/ConsumeProduct/p/15HbbYBALB

you need to be banned you fucking shitposting faggot. nobody on here is stupid enough to click your link and you should be fucking slit on both wrists in fucking modded gta 5 VR char so you have to respawn
Lmao. Don't have to click my link, just go to the site and see your content reposted.

my brother is 6’1 while I’m 5’4
Genetic recombination can be a bitch sometimes :feelsrope:

Fortunately I didn't get it that bad though, I used to think that I was 5'8 but I might actually be 5'10 :feelsautistic:

Genetic recombination can be a bitch sometimes :feelsrope:

Fortunately I didn't get it that bad though, I used to think that I was 5'8 but I might actually be 5'10 :feelsautistic:
Complete opposite for me. I always thought I was 1,70 (5’7). I got measured recently at 1,64 (between 5’4 and 5’5)

I went into a fit of rage when that happened, nothing worse than being average female height

From what I've heard, I'm just a few showers away :feelsseriously: