Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would it be like if our parents joined this forum?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Imagine if our parents learned about the blackpill and incels through the internet and then we told them that we are one of those people and then invited them to join here. How would it all go down? Do you think our parents would be able to hack it out here given the kind of provocative, unrestrained, and no-holds-barred discussions we have?

This thread was inspired by this:

I'd probably have them on ignore

I wouldn't let them in

Bruh if my father was blackpilled he'd be killing himself. He's a stereotypical "you can achieve anything, buddy" looks like Saul Goodman and also a leftist.

My dad is the reason why I'm incel, I inherited his subhuman genes, and he's lucky because he got married in the 80s. It's over for me, however, and he's a selfish bastard who didn't even attempt to be a father to me, they're too bluepilled to be on here anyway.

My dad is the reason why I'm incel, I inherited his subhuman genes, and he's lucky because he got married in the 80s. It's over for me, however, and he's a selfish bastard who didn't even attempt to be a father to me, they're too bluepilled to be on here anyway.
His funeral will look like a party, that selfish subhuman dickhead can rot, Fuck him.

My Mum would think it's like facebook and be posting nice things and motivational quotes, Dad wouldn't say much just lurk and not mention it to me.

Same for me. My father didn’t have a girlfriend nor had sex until the age of 23 when he met my mother. He had good social skills and overall NT, but it mostly he was just lucky he met a woman who didn’t have high expectations and who was a virgin in her early 20s.

If he didn’t meet my mother there and then he’d be here posting instead of me.

There’s zero chance he’d even find the blackpill, let alone this forum. He’s so bluepilled I don’t even think he would be able to comprehend the bp.

My dad knows that I am an incel and he said that he would be the same if he was my age today. I've talked to him about the blackpill and he agrees with it for the most part. He's in a dead bedroom relationship right now, he said he hasn't had sex with her in 2 years :feelskek:

My dad knows that I am an incel and he said that he would be the same if he was my age today. I've talked to him about the blackpill and he agrees with it for the most part. He's in a dead bedroom relationship right now, he said he hasn't had sex with her in 2 years :feelskek:
My dad is a total truecel. he has been sexless for almost all of his marriage. He now spends time interacting with ChatGPT and Repika AI gf.

My mom probably wouldn't like it cuz you niggas be talking about rape a lot jfll

Imagine if our parents learned about the blackpill and incels through the internet and then we told them that we are one of those people and then invited them to join here. How would it all go down? Do you think our parents would be able to hack it out here given the kind of provocative, unrestrained, and no-holds-barred discussions we have?

View attachment 1282746
They’d fit right in.

View attachment 1282746
my mom knows im on this site and she doesnt mind she knows this site is a good cope to express my frustrations of never having a girlfriend and will never have one

My dad is an incel, so he should be allowed to join here.