Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would happen if I move to Eastern Europe in a few years?

decafincel

decafincel

Major
★★★
Once I get a full time job and some tech experience, I thought it might be cool to live in Poland or somewhere in Eastern Europe. I think living in a flat could be cool and I resonate with traditional culture and might even be able to have sex with a Polish/EE foid if I improve and speak the language ok.
Any thoughts?

Same, Slavs are the best whites

Once I get a full time job and some tech experience, I thought it might be cool to live in Poland or somewhere in Eastern Europe. I think living in a flat could be cool and I resonate with traditional culture and might even be able to have sex with a Polish/EE foid if I improve and speak the language ok.
Any thoughts?
poland has low taxes for IT people and we are the outsourcing capital of european IT so it might not be a bad idea. Polish women suck every foreigner dick, more likely darker than white or richer than poles (which you will be if you work in IT), big city women are not that far off culturally than western cities so don't believe in that tradwife bullshit

and our traditional culture is one that prohibits sex before marriage so the actually traditional women will not have sex with you anyway, you will fuck leftie, pro-lgbt university students from big cities not traditional women

big city women are not that far off culturally than western cities so don't believe in that tradwife bullshit
I should have known lol. Western cancer is spreading.

Unrelated but how much Polish do I need to learn to do daily tasks.

poland has low taxes for IT people and we are the outsourcing capital of european IT so it might not be a bad idea. Polish women suck every foreigner dick, more likely darker than white or richer than poles (which you will be if you work in IT), big city women are not that far off culturally than western cities so don't believe in that tradwife bullshit
I'm so brainrotted from this place I read IT as incel tears

and our traditional culture is one that prohibits sex before marriage so the actually traditional women will not have sex with you anyway, you will fuck leftie, pro-lgbt university students from big cities not traditional women
Kinda based tbh

Traditional women in EE is a big lie.

Polish women suck every foreigner dick, more likely darker than white or richer than poles (which you will be if you work in IT)
You still have to be tall :feelsbadman:

Traditional women in EE is a big lie.
Slavs are at least less degenerate than rest of whites. You genocided faggots both in Stalin USSR and todays Putin Russia

Unrelated but how much Polish do I need to learn to do daily tasks
i mean realistically if you are in a big city almost 0, we all speak english better or worse

based the fucking lefties or that actually traditional women wont have sex with you anyway
Based as in ppl waiting until marriage. Obviously not great for me but that is a sign of a healthy society

Based as in ppl waiting until marriage. Obviously not great for me but that is a sign of a healthy society
i mean in my generation it's the minority, but you can still kinda see it with the average age of first time being much higher than in the us for example. it was more popular in the past, for example my mom was a virgin at marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back