Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Would Happen if an Incel Murders Chads?

monkeyman

monkeyman

Recruit
★★★
Lets say that some incel murders Chads/Tyrones for sport. I'm not talking a single kill, but some crazy fool who stalks multiple attractive men and kills them in cold blood. Do you think roasties would grow to see him as attractive?

Haha what no of course not
"If the type of guy women hate goes around killing the type of guy women love, would women love him?"

You will be a loser and people wouldn't want you to be around them as their trust in your humanity falls below zero. If you consider doing it, do it somewhere were you can get death penalty. The best mercy you can get. Ofcourse, you'll be facing me in the afterlife and i promise i would not let you step on this earth ever again.

Absolitely not. Women will hate him more

All killers get at least one female who falls in love with them

You mean like John Wayne Gacy?

fesnails love felons

The incel will be set free

if he gets famous off of it yeah he'll get married in prison.

I thought he just killed boys he raped so they wouldn't tell anybody?

Teenagers and young men. They were all better looking then he was. Gacy was ugly as fuck. And yes, he did rape them. But OP never really mentioned a motive.

At first I was going to say Jeffrey Dahmer but Dahmer was actually decent looking.

Last edited:
You will be a loser and people wouldn't want you to be around them as their trust in your humanity falls below zero. If you consider doing it, do it somewhere were you can get death penalty. The best mercy you can get. Ofcourse, you'll be facing me in the afterlife and i promise i would not let you step on this earth ever again.

I'd do it if there was no criminal justice system and it would evoke real sexual attraction in foids. I'd rape Chads in the mouth before killing them too, just to emasculate them.

Sadly, it's just a fantasy because I can't go to jail:feelsbadman:

Depends on how he looks

Teenagers and young men. They were all better looking then he was. Gacy was ugly as fuck. And yes, he did rape them. But OP never really mentioned a motive.

At first I was going to say Jeffrey Dahmer but Dahmer was actually decent looking.
Yeah, Dahmer actually seduced guys. Gacy had to catch them in a pokeball.

Murder/felony doubles a male's SMV.

Of course, 2 times 0, is still 0.

yes. ER and NC got love letters for going ER whilst IRL they were invisible to foids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back