Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if an incel did this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
Mogs me cuz black ass nigga in da gym

He wanted to get a good whiff of her fishtank.

Would have been beaten by swarm of seething white knights from that gym

if an incel did this foids would be calling for the death penalty for him :feelskek:

:feelsgah:prove its staged, she would show her face if it was staged.
(((Coincidentally))), the camera/phone was perfectly angled towards this hole and the negro, so that both of them were in the frame. Most headphones have built-in microphones to pick up calls or to record your own voice, which is why his voice sounds so clear in this video. It's also astonishing that she was apparently watching some footage on her phone while (for no reason whatsoever) recording herself watching the footage. Seems kinda odd, doesn't it?

I want to become strong

I want to gymmaxx so people start fear me

that is my cope now

(((Coincidentally))), the camera/phone was perfectly angled towards this hole and the negro, so that both of them were in the frame. Most headphones have built-in microphones to pick up calls or to record your own voice, which is why his voice sounds so clear in this video. It's also astonishing that she was apparently watching some footage on her phone while (for no reason whatsoever) recording herself watching the footage. Seems kinda odd, doesn't it?
BTFO OP :feelskek:

You got a point there

You got a point there
Why did she upload this video on TikTok instead of showing this clip to the manager? This is what toilets routinely do, creating attentionwhoring videos or fabricating some sort of "muh rape" story to demonize men and framing them as "le evil patriarchs". OP is indirectly supporting this "content" by watching/sharing it. One might argue that it's just a reupload, but reuploads also generate attention. Just check out the comment section of this video. Foids bitching, soys seething and some based retards who are pointing out the fact that she's wearing skintight clothes at the gym and it's her own fault to experience something like this. Imagine a world where nobody would watch shit like this. Imagine a world where attentionwhoring toilets who upload slutty videos of themselves get bombarded by comments like "show me your tits, bitch" or "Hey, I live close to you. I will give you 20$ for one bareback blowjob". Holes would probably delete every social media app after a couple of days.

Women enjoy being treated like objects. But only by Chad.