Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the true ultimate black pill

HamsterCel

HamsterCel

Banned
-
A long time ago, I applied to a gym membership for a week before I quit. There was this foid in yoga pants and she was doing stretches and spreading her vagina, and you could smell the stink of shit from this degenerate foid. It was so disgusting and it was ultimate black pill. When I start to get horny, I remember this trauma and then I lose all sexual drive. black pill wins again

Must-read content, ultimate blackpill edition

Suicide rates skyrocket.

Gigacope
Just take a shower sis
The shower works only for foids

Friendly reminder that these are the same vile whores who tell us we have no hygiene and to go take a shower

I’m guessing you quit because of her

Friendly reminder that these are the same vile whores who tell us we have no hygiene and to go take a shower

I’m guessing you quit because of her
no i quit the gym cuz i'm a lazy cunt

i'm korean so yes i am ricecel , and anime is my life
Brutal shit man, I see. Do you live in Korea? What are your favorite anime also do you have a MAL mab

I hate when the hot girl at the gym is taken.

My god, pin this thread.
High iq post.

Was it a nigress?? They stink pretty bad apparently

There was this foid in yoga pants and she was doing stretches and spreading her vagina, and you could smell the stink of shit from this degenerate foid. It was so disgusting and it was ultimate black pill.
There's only one thing that can be done. You must carry this out, but on her cunt.