Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would happen if all chads were systematically euthanized, and humanity would have to rebuild with Beta-men as only foid choice

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it would actually help the world
I think if you were eliminated the assholes of society, woman would have no choice but to have humility, and if they had suicide rates then let that be the case,
The world is in filth from assholes,
This would make it easier for society to slowly, in a more equal steady fashion
Woman would have to have humility and then they would have to go at a slower and more fair rate, if we’re going to suicide because there’s no good looking people well, too bad, we don’t need superficial people in the world anyway
We would grow good looking people again, that are much more equal rate without anxiety pain and judgment. It would take 1000 years but its offset by the positives

Some foids would rope that's for sure

Some foids would rope that's for sure
Good riddance
I don’t know why people to find my theory about the reason that most Chad’s, or really good looking men are so scarce is because a beta uprisings
Back to the days were Judeo Christian beliefs were huge, I’m pretty sure that religious faith as we come up with any excuse to kill chads off
Religion is essentially just controlling the ignorance of common folk,
In common folk will prefer the solace of God over the arrogant chads favor

Last edited:
To answer OP:
There is a difference between being a Cad and an asshole.. If you deny it, you are saying looks = personality. I am in favour of killing off all immoral people. If women were included, the majority of them would go as the evolutionary advantageous strategy is to not have much true empathy for men as to not pity-fuck betas or even be associated with them. The first generation would get some genetic immorality from the mothers if only bad men were culled. Humanity is a product of evolution and while the genocide of immoral men would probably be an advantage in the short term, the evolutionary would have to change in order to not recede to the same archetypes as we have now. Evolution doesn't favour intelligence or morality.

Chad-lites would be the new Chads.

The human race would go extinct.

They would suddenly become lesbians.

Being non chad does not equal beta male. As to answer your question, world will be fine, men are the workforce functioning society and only a small % of them are chad tier. Foids would have lower standards, chsdlites would become the new chads, every man would move up a SMV point or 2