Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would happen if a user here surgerymaxxed and ascended?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw MarquisDeSade's recent thread about how he had his surgery and his jaw hurts like a motherfucker. (If you're reading this by the way I hope you get well soon).

It got me thinking: what if some subhuman Incel saved up enough to surgerymaxx enough to become a chad/chadlite/high tier normie, and they ascended with a foid? Sure, they may be sex havers now, but that doesn't erase the exorbitant amount of money sacrificed for these operations, the years of back breaking work needed to get said money, the weeks or months of pain and downtime that comes as a result of the surgery, and the decades of Inceldom one has had to endure before surgerymaxxing.

Would such a person be allowed here to talk about their experiences, or would they have to leave?

Please note that this is hypothetical, I've not gotten any surgery and probably won't for many years if ever. Also I'm not trying to call MarquisDeSade or anyone else a fakecel, his post just gave me the idea.

nobody ascends from surgery lol

Still had non-paid sex. :feelsahh:

janniecels will clean for free

You'll never find a credible example of a guy going from ugly to good looking through surgery.
By credible example, I mean a video of the same guy before and after surgery. Static images are all photoshopped, they're either fake or marketing material from cosmetic surgeons.