Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would happen if a 50m foid swallowed me whole?

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
Let’s say there was an evil foid. She’s 50m tall and she likes swallowing guys whole. What would happen if she picked me up and swallowed me?( Let’s assume she doesn’t chew me)

Last edited:
You'd dissolve in her stomach acids.

You'd dissolve in her stomach acids.
And then she giggles as I scream in agony. “Hmm. That incel wasn’t that tasty. But I hope he enjoys it down there. He’ll make more boob fat for me teehee”

Last edited:
I want a tall mommy gf

You'd sit around in her stomach for a while until she either drinks enough for you to drown or you succumb to the juices and are absorbed into her body so she has the energy to seek out a giant Chad

You'd sit around in her stomach for a while until she either drinks enough for you to drown or you succumb to the juices and are absorbed into her body so she has the energy to seek out a giant Chad
So she is just going to use me?

Attack on Titan irl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

So she is just going to use me?
Yes, that is your entire purpose in life. To be thrown around inside the stomach of a giant Stacey while Chad rails her and be cucked as she absorbs you into her body and you become part of Stacey.

She swallows chad only

You would enjoy to be vore-ed, to be swallowed, absorved by her organs, send to produce fat and energy for her, uyoir balls your dick uou everything would be consumed by her and the remnants disposed on her shit, she would have a incelated meal