Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based what would be the most contradictory political opinion?

Handflappingcel

Handflappingcel

Officer
★★★
im for the 2nd amendment. im also for A b O rt IO NZZZ EVERYWHERE!!!
Everyone...should have free healthcare, but also no more poor people can come here. only geniuses can come here now. no more refuge south americans. that's right. no one can come here...but we can go everywhere. fuckem
:feelstastyman:what else. I don't really care about politics. but I want the worst opinion. is this just a moderare?
maybe ban all the guns....but also no more abortions :feelsthink:

oh..i guess if you really wanted everyone to seriously consider a conversion of islam over night you could send in one Brenton "the double agent janissarie" tarrant :feelskek:

Last edited:
I dont give fuck ngl just give me gf and money

wait is it there plan to flood 1st world countries with generation after generation of "refugees" to fund something like free healthcare for everyone. damn.

Supporting feminism and Islam at the same time, support kids getting their dicks cut off to "become" women but thinking a 20 yo guy kissing a 17 yo girl is a heinous act of "pedophilia", etc.

There are a lot of contradictions like that but I think those are the biggest ones.

Supporting feminism and Islam at the same time, support kids getting their dicks cut off to "become" women but thinking a 20 yo guy kissing a 17 yo girl is a heinous act of "pedophilia", etc.

There are a lot of contradictions like that but I think those are the biggest ones.
yes. Islamic feminism.
we need that hashtag. #islamicfeminist
islam = feminism make it happen. fire em up :feelshaha:

damn. honestly if a chad Shaheed could spin it the right way he'd have all the conquered white women begging for islam. that's the thing the females have to be talked into it by someone believable. the islam feminist alliance would be unironically unstoppable. call "it" that. whatever "it" is of course it has to do with islam and feminism :feelshmm:
abortion is somehow...fugin...islamic...or feminist. it's something. if it's unislamic it can't happen though...and islam is feminism...so :feelsmusic:
Thats the point of the Blackpill
robot feminist world vs strict islam harem world.

which would you side with?

Last edited: