Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be the ideal girl for you?

True. I was gymmaaxxing before but I stopped that was 5 years ago now I'm overweight. I looked much better when I was 20 and I was still called ugly and rejected so not much hope but then again I wanna gymaxx for myself now not really for anyone else. How long do you think it will take to look buff? 2-3 years? I wanna finish this project before I start my 30s. I don't really plan on living a long life.

It depends on your genetics. That is blackpill.

I have been doing it for years and never really stopped since I left high school. Substantial gains surfaced around mid to late twenties I believe in regards to overall health. Aesthetically I attained the bodybuilder physique earlier than that but it required high caloric intake daily and supplements like wheat shakes and protien powder/cookies. It did not work for me, as I hit the incel bingo. Not to mention the expenses involved. You go through your groceries at a rapid rate and my income essentially went to maintaining my build at the time, leaving little for other copes I enjoyed.

It depends on your genetics. That is blackpill.

I have been doing it for years and never really stopped since I left high school. Substantial gains surfaced around mid to late twenties I believe in regards to overall health. Aesthetically I attained the bodybuilder physique earlier than that but it required high caloric intake daily and supplements like wheat shakes and protien powder/cookies. It did not work for me, as I hit the incel bingo. Not to mention the expenses involved. You go through your groceries at a rapid rate and my income essentially went to maintaining my build at the time, leaving little for other copes I enjoyed.

Ehh cost is not important to me I basically live in a cardboard box my expenses are minimal I don't leave my house or do anything with my life. I guess I just have to keep going with it I will give it a try for longer this time if I don't see sufficient progress within a year or so I will just switch to steroids.

Fuckin finally I FOUND IT.

YOU . YOU THERE GRAYCEL. FETCH ME YEE FOIDS NAME !.

Images 9

One who hasn't been tainted by Chad and isn't planning to get tainted by Chad. In other words, 2D.

If you find a genie and wish for this, you should be more specific so that you don't end up with a foid from one of the "Craziest Asian Makeup Transformation | You Won't Believe Your Eyes" videos. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Intelligent, kind and unconditionally in love with me. My soul mate.

somebody with things in common with me, parents who want to meet me, someone who doesn't think im weird for my hobbies and interests, someone to hold hands with, cuddle, hold, love, etc. somebody who asks me how my day was and how im doing, loves me unconditionally, and of course, is attractive. NEVER WILL HAPPEN THO LOLE:feelskek: