Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be the ideal girl for you?

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
In your opinion tell me what kind of girl you would like your girlfriend to be

My looksmatch. A skinny, short, light brown foid.

2b783b117941fba92b7a2ddabdba2f43

2d at this point, cause 3d isn’t happening realistically.

3/10+ face and I’m set, weight doesn’t really matter to an extent. But ideally I’d like an Eastern European girl.

I would like a girl with goth/emo aesthetic, also shorter than me and black haired. other than that i dont mind

B
I would like a girl with goth/emo aesthetic, also shorter than me and black haired. other than that i dont mind
Goo dchoice.

A foid that is not fat and laughs at my jokes

Not a piece of shit personality wise. So like, no women

Real. And not fat.

A mentally-ill, submissive morena with the following qualities:

- Must be shorter than me and of average weight for her height(Being a bit chubby is acceptable).

- Has never had "lifelong" friendships with other males

- Prefers seclusion and intimacy over a rich social life

- Has a virginal social history(No boyfriends, husbands, flings, intercourse, or romantic affection with other men)

- Has an excellent sense of self-control

- Struggles with self-image(Humility; codependent relationship)

Last edited:
one with a vagina and tits

1. 6+ in the looks department
2. 125+ IQ
3. Isn't obssessed with or addicted to attention and social validation (online or irl)
4. Doesn't care about the social approval of her girlfriends
5. Doesn't emotionally manipulate you all the time and fuck with your head just to illicit an emotional response
6. Either has a job or if she expects me to betabuxx she works at home

Tall (around 5'10-5'11), blonde hair, blue almond eyes, tanned skin, Big ass and huge tits, long model-tier legs with thick thighs.
I have a fetish for sexy amazonian foids

not someone like you bitch

Non cheating, non bitching, loksmatch abomination.

Not attracted to little whores, only to certain type of women

1) Not a Whore/A Virgin
2) At least average looking
3) Fertile
4) Is intelligent and smart, but has no need to "prove" her self like a Feminist.
5) Likes outdoor activities like camping and hiking
6) Slightly Misanthropic/Introverted

Likes spending time outside.

Atleast open to non normie/reddit tier ideas

Taller than average. I dont want my son to suffer as a manlet

Not fat

pretty face

In your opinion tell me what kind of girl you would like your girlfriend to be

one that looks like this

I want a girl that makes me coooooooom hard.

Nobody,because all foids are worthless toilets

Thoughts on this goth one?
imo is top tier if had no piercing

6.75 PSL, definitely top-tier. It's interesting to see the difference between phenotypes. the girl I posted looks more promiscuous, while the girl you posted has that angelic naive appearance. I prefer the former over the later though.

A mentally-ill, submissive morena with the following qualities:

- Must be shorter than me and of average weight for her height(Being a bit chubby is acceptable).

- Has never had "lifelong" friendships with other males

- Prefers seclusion and intimacy over a rich social life

- Has a virginal social history(No boyfriends, husbands, flings, intercourse, or romantic affection with other men)

- Has an excellent sense of self-control

- Struggles with self-image(Humility; codependent relationship)
This but white not morena

Didn't she force Drakken to become a chad in that bad future episode where she ruled the world?

Over for non-gymmaxxed IHaveACrushOnSheegomanletcels.

You're right. Another blackpill in the cartoon. Every person she liked was buffed asf. Gymmaxxed pill. I'm pretty sure every time she went on vacation from Drakken she got her brain fucked by one of those buffed dudes. At least he got to fuck her in the end I am happy for him at least one incel happy ending in a cartoon. If that shit was made today they would make him fuck this guy instead, they would turn Drakken into a faggot if it was modern times made cartoon.

That cartoon was full of blackpills I really liked it also the writing wasn't shit like all the modern Disney products.

When she went back in time and took over the world she kept Drakken around as a sex slave and turned him into her kink

She probably fucked with him and used him as her personal sex slave which is why he was so onboard even tho he was wearing the obedience collar. He still had a special relation with her even when he was her henchmen in that episode he was talking back to her etc so they def fucked especially why would she make him so buffed if she didn't want to use him as her sex slave she always loved him but I guess she finally decided to make him into her kink on that episode to fuck him for real.

Also in the show it shows she likes buff dudes

Also there is a Brutal Bully pill in another episode, the mfker insults him even though he is captured just making fun of him being incel that shit was so brutal he telling him how he can't get a date why the fuck would they add that in that shit was so brutal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyIRNMcx-LU&ab_channel=KresiaZ

I am happy in the end Shego and Drakken end up together it was a very wholesome ending

thank you Disney you fucking nigger motherfuckers at least you did that part right. I must say I really respect the old Disney they had a lot of good characters early before it all got ruined and went to shit

We will never experience this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

S11

Oh well time to gymmaxx I guess? I am trying to gymmaxx but It's so fucking hard for me my discipline is so fucking trash and my resolve is so low I don't really know. My first goal is to lose all the fat then I'll start bulking up maybe take some steroids'. I don't really give a shit about my actual strength I just wanna look buffed that's all.

Last edited:
You're right. Another blackpill in the cartoon. Every person she liked was buffed asf. Gymmaxxed pill. I'm pretty sure every time she went on vacation from Drakken she got her brain fucked by one of those buffed dudes. At least he got to fuck her in the end I am happy for him at least one incel happy ending in a cartoon. If that shit was made today they would make him fuck this guy instead, they would turn Drakken into a faggot if it was modern times made cartoon.

View attachment 520965

That cartoon was full of blackpills I really liked it also the writing wasn't shit like all the modern Disney products.

When she went back in time and took over the world she kept Drakken around as a sex slave and turned him into her kink

View attachment 520955

She probably fucked with him and used him as her personal sex slave which is why he was so onboard even tho he was wearing the obedience collar. He still had a special relation with her even when he was her henchmen in that episode he was talking back to her etc so they def fucked especially why would she make him so buffed if she didn't want to use him as her sex slave she always loved him but I guess she finally decided to make him into her kink on that episode to fuck him for real.

Also in the show it shows she likes buff dudes

View attachment 520956

View attachment 520957

View attachment 520958

View attachment 520959

Also there is a Brutal Bully pill in another episode, the mfker insults him even though he is captured just making fun of him being incel that shit was so brutal he telling him how he can't get a date why the fuck would they add that in that shit was so brutal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyIRNMcx-LU&ab_channel=KresiaZ

I am happy in the end Shego and Drakken end up together it was a very wholesome ending

View attachment 520966

thank you Disney you fucking nigger motherfuckers at least you did that part right. I must say I really respect the old Disney they had a lot of good characters early before it all got ruined and went to shit

We will never experience this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

View attachment 520961

You could say Drakken is darktriadmaxxed, so its still a blackpill.

Oh well time to gymmaxx I guess? I am trying to gymmaxx but It's so fucking hard for me my discipline is so fucking trash and my resolve is so low I don't really know. My first goal is to lose all the fat then I'll start bulking up maybe take some steroids'. I don't really give a shit about my actual strength I just wanna look buffed that's all.

Honestly, if you want aesthetics and don't mind the side-effects, I don't begrudge anyone cheatmaxxing with steroids. I never took them as I was initially convinced I could attract foids and increase strength naturally. I was only correct regarding the latter. Bodybuilding was a prior goal of mine, but currently I only train for practicality.

My suspicion regarding gymmaxxing and many people's inability to devote themselves to it, is they consider it a goal with a set reward in mind and if they fail to meet it (ie. foids) they discard it. Gymmaxxing is a lifestyle. There is no end 'goal'. Failing to attract women was a massive blow to me, but that was only part of the initial motivation so it I was able to resign myself and continue on. Like dieting, there is no 'diet'. It is not temporary; you don't stop once you reach a certain threshold than relapse. You must set your mind to adopting these habits for the foreseeable future.

asian
under 150lbs

You could say Drakken is darktriadmaxxed, so its still a blackpill.

Honestly, if you want aesthetics and don't mind the side-effects, I don't begrudge anyone cheatmaxxing with steroids. I never took them as I was initially convinced I could attract foids and increase strength naturally. I was only correct regarding the latter. Bodybuilding was a prior goal of mine, but currently I only train for practicality.

My suspicion regarding gymmaxxing and many people's inability to devote themselves to it, is they consider it a goal with a set reward in mind and if they fail to meet it (ie. foids) they discard it. Gymmaxxing is a lifestyle. There is no end 'goal'. Failing to attract women was a massive blow to me, but that was only part of the initial motivation so it I was able to resign myself and continue on. Like dieting, there is no 'diet'. It is not temporary; you don't stop once you reach a certain threshold than relapse. You must set your mind to adopting these habits for the foreseeable future.

True. I was gymmaaxxing before but I stopped that was 5 years ago now I'm overweight. I looked much better when I was 20 and I was still called ugly and rejected so not much hope but then again I wanna gymaxx for myself now not really for anyone else. How long do you think it will take to look buff? 2-3 years? I wanna finish this project before I start my 30s. I don't really plan on living a long life.

Only ideal foid is a dead foid