Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What would be the ideal Chad race?

• Thread starter Insearchofsomepussy
  • Start date
I

Insearchofsomepussy

Self-banned
-
Just a thought. Imagine you're God and you have to create a Chad race, with the highest proportion of Chads per capita. How would you incorporate features from all races, something like this:

European
- hair color diversity
- eye color diversity
- height

Sub-Saharan African
- Dark Triad and low-inhibitionism-maxxed
- penis size
- athleticism

Middle Easterners and North Africans

- religious and ideological fanaticism
- traditional familial values, anti-globohomo
- mate-guardiness

East Asian

- IQ
- collectivism

Indian

- [blank]

How well would this fusion-style race slay???

white especially nordics (the superme race)

Last edited:
white, also fuck collectivism

Mediterraneans + West Africans

White+Ainu Chink for more intelligence and white looks.

race mixing will create abominations

Everyone is literally a spirit with no physical existence.

Just a thought. Imagine you're God and you have to create a Chad race, with the highest proportion of Chads per capita. How would you incorporate features from all races, something like this:

European
- hair color diversity
- eye color diversity
- height

Sub-Saharan African
- penis size
- athleticism

- mate-guardiness

East Asian

- IQ
- collectivism

Indian

- [blank]

black athletic genes. Rice IQ. White's skin and eye/hair coloring.

a fair and equitable god would've made humanity like that
“but it was for a greater purpose bro. You’re not all knowing so you couldn’t possibly understand god’s motive” (meanwhile I’ll continue to claim it’s for some grand plan and it all makes sense some way without ever needing to explain how).

European
- hair color diversity
- eye color diversity
- height

Sub-Saharan African
- penis size
- athleticism

- mate-guardiness

East Asian

- IQ
- collectivism

Indian

- [blank]

There are multiple racial types in europe and without question the chadiest racial type is the faelid. Most commonly found in germany and scandinavia.

Massive masculine frame, tall, big chiseled jaw, strong chin, hunter eyes, very robust facial bone structure. Straight to wavy hair, light brown or dark blond. Tans very well. Also it seems like people with those genes go bald very late, if ever.

Overall a very masculine look, thought to stem from the hunter gatherer populations that existed in europe back in the day.

White with black twitch fibers and BBC. IQ is a meme, roasties don't care about that shit. If anything, lowering white IQ by about 10 points would help them slay even more.

My Chad Race
~ Lightskinned Men with black hair and black/brown eyes
~ Hunter eyes, facial hair and strong jaws
~ Average male height is 6'0.
~ Into creative stuff like arts, music and theatre(foids love that shit)
~ Traditional minded regarding Family and gender roles

White with black twitch fibers and BBC. IQ is a meme, roasties don't care about that shit. If anything, lowering white IQ by about 10 points would help them slay even more.
without IQ Ricemen would have decimated and enslaved whites long ago lmao.

There are multiple racial types in europe and without question the chadiest racial type is the faelid. Most commonly found in germany and scandinavia.

Massive masculine frame, tall, big chiseled jaw, strong chin, hunter eyes, very robust facial bone structure. Straight to wavy hair, light brown or dark blond. Tans very well. Also it seems like people with those genes go bald very late, if ever.

Overall a very masculine look, thought to stem from the hunter gatherer populations that existed in europe back in the day.
German males are subhuman as fuck. This forum is full of Germans. Anglos unironically are the chads of the white race. Many a noodle and curryfoid travel to Britbongland dreaming of a Cultured and attractive Bong chad like Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson.

German males are subhuman as fuck. This forum is full of Germans. Anglos unironically are the chads of the white race. Many a noodle and curryfoid travel to Britbongland dreaming of a Cultured and attractive Bong chad like Tom Holland and Robert Pattinson.
Actual German males are chady af. People coming to germany as a tourist visiting a city probably think some kinda round faced slav or mixed people they see in those degenerate big cities are germans but they couldn't be more off.

anglos are no where close on average to germans. i felt kinda normal in the uk with all the rather smallish dark haired pale anglos around me, in germany you get mogged multiple times just being out of the house for 5 minutes

German males are subhuman as fuck.
you are obviously trolling anyways

Actual German males are chady af. People coming to germany as a tourist visiting a city probably think some kinda round faced slav or mixed people they see in those degenerate big cities are germans but they couldn't be more off.

anglos are no where close on average to germans. i felt kinda normal in the uk with all the rather smallish dark haired pale anglos around me, in germany you get mogged multiple times just being out of the house for 5 minutes

you are obviously trolling anyways
Whatever most White Chad celebs are anglos not mainland Europeans.

Whatever most White Chad celebs are anglos not mainland Europeans.
That's not an accurate estimate of general attractiveness. Hollywood obviously favours people from that sphere. It's like saying hardly any chad celebs are norwegian so therefore they must be below britbongs in looks. It's illogical. Anyways i fucking wish germans and danes were uggos, it would have made my life a lot easier here.

That only works if IQ is correlated with impulse control. But if you can somehow separate the two, and have a low-inhib aggressive Dark Trid-maxxed control center on the one hand, and high IQ on the other, that would be ideal

You still need IQ for wealth generation and maintenance.

Also, Whites' IQ is pretty much the only thing keeping them above BBClacks. The black man is seen as the epitome of masculinity when it comes to raw aggression, physicality and violence.

White men just edge it out slightly because their status and wealth equalizes somewhat: not everyone wants to marry some ghetto-hood-rat and become a single mother.

If blacks were as intelligent as whites while maintaining their low-inhibition and aggressive physicality it would be giga-over for mayo-cels lol

Since we are just making shit up here...

I feel like if the Snow Elves and the Ancient Nords in Skyrim had resolved their differences and intermarried instead of trying to annihilate each other, their progeny would be 8ft tall elf/viking hybrids who were built like Conan the Barbarian, spoke like royalty, and were all natural born battle mages. Would mog pretty much anybody.

without IQ Ricemen would have decimated and enslaved whites long ago lmao.
Niggers got enslaved and they still slay more than any other ethnics. Genes > status.
Also, Whites' IQ is pretty much the only thing keeping them above BBClacks. The black man is seen as the epitome of masculinity when it comes to raw aggression, physicality and violence.

White men just edge it out slightly because their status and wealth equalizes somewhat: not everyone wants to marry some ghetto-hood-rat and become a single mother.

If blacks were as intelligent as whites while maintaining their low-inhibition and aggressive physicality it would be giga-over for mayo-cels lol
Blacks are ugly, their facial features are similar to abos and SEA monkeys. Phenotypically whites mog them to the stratosphere.

Aren't all nordics 6'7 ubermetch chads?
Not from what I've seen in person my impression is that the average Swedish person is most likely where the "dwarf" character come from.
Of course there can be outliers. There's some huge ass Chinese people out there too.

blacks and asians mog all other races

Chad is chad no matter the race