Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would be a good plot for a movie about inceldom?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
If I ever get into the entertainment business a good way to crash my career is to make a movie about us.

Last edited:
Turbo manlet currycel works hard as a janitor. He is bluepilled and approaches many foids trying to get a date.

Then he discovers the blackpill through incel forums. He tries to kill himself but fucks it up and ends up a paralyzed vegetable getting fed through a tube.

His caretakers are hot Stacy nurses and the stacies realize that he can't move or speak. So they bring chads into the room to secretly have sex when they're supposed to be working.

The currycel vegetable is doomed to watch hot stacies fucking chads right next to him while he rots away in a hospital bed in true LDAR fashion.

The end. It's over boyo. :feelsrope:

Turbo manlet currycel works hard as a janitor. He is bluepilled and approaches many foids trying to get a date.

Then he discovers the blackpill through incel forums. He tries to kill himself but fucks it up and ends up a paralyzed vegetable getting fed through a tube.

His caretakers are hot Stacy nurses and the stacies realize that he can't move or speak. So they bring chads into the room to secretly have sex when they're supposed to be working.

The currycel vegetable is doomed to watch hot stacies fucking chads right next to him while he rots away in a hospital bed in true LDAR fashion.

The end. It's over boyo. :feelsrope:
That's sad.

If you want to make a movie about incels and actually want it to be successful, it should be nonlinear. It can be about a man slowly going mad as he realizes how undesirable he is towards the opposite gender. Also, don't ever use the words "blackpill" or "incel" in the movie.. It's just dumb

Yesterday in the train from Italy to Switzerland I had a great idea on how to show how destructive positivism is in comparison to the blackpill via a fable. Too bad I'm preoccupied with studying.

1st act should involve our incel protagonists childhood and force the viewer to see our incel slowly lose all hope of ever being happy, you know, just a good ol' wholesome childhood and adolescence filled with rejection and bullying.

2nd should be his struggle with isolation, depression and everything else that comes from living a life within a society that does it's best to instil the belief that you are worthless and undeserving of happiness. He will live a life surrounded by normies who take for granted all the things that he craves for. Towards the 2nd act there should appear a glimmer of hope in his life, he gets a date, he's livid, him and the foid set a time and place and he awaits the day. Once the day he goes to the place only for it to turn out to be a joke and gets robbed and beaten by chads who laugh at him.

3rd act should be grim, it should show a mans descent into madness, hatred and bitterness. I see 3 endings, he ropes, ERs or just lives out the rest of his life shitposting on incel forums in some small dirty apartment.

The goal is to get normies to understand why they deserve our hatered and force them to face the pain their bullying and degeneracy causes. There can be more than 3 acts, I think a TV show would be best because normies will watch our incel suffer for years. The glimmer of hope from the 2nd act doesn't have to be that autistic sentence I wrote, I'd leave it to an actual writer to decide.

a good movie about inceldom definetely must include bluepillmaxxing.

imagine some incel loser who gets bullied daily in school / at university / at work.
then he discovers reddit and actually believes the shit these cucks say.
after humiliating himself again and again he finally comes to realize that this world is simply not meant for people like us and
he starts to discover the blackpill in small bites until they become absolutely absurd, which ultimately is our reality.
Then after years of total isolation and suffering he loses it.
Finally it should end like some horror movie. have him kill and steal chads faces who bullied him and then uhhh ... having "consensual" sex with a foid while wearing chads "mask".