Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What would a society of asexuals do?

D

Destroyed lonely

★★★★
Our "intellect" is strongly intertwined with sexuality, lust is the unconscious motive behind most of what we do even outside of anything sex-related, sex is the ultimate "doing", without sex what is left to do or try to do as a whole? What is intellect without desire?

I used to think asexuals are superior people and should be the future of humanity, but I realized without sexuality we'd lose 99% of our entire "character", what would asexuals even do all day? how can they even have the same motives as us to explore the universe and invent stuff?

It goes even deeper than that, the reason life exists in the form of "individuals" in the first place is because of sexuality, without it we'd all be a giant lump of meat or a vegetable hivemind with only 1 singular consciousness

Sex is literally our entire identity and some people have the nerve to say it's not important, you could even say life itself is basically just sex, "living" is the byproduct not the goal, no being reproduces logically, it only happens in a dumb and blind way

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality Incels are living dead

@CopingForBrutality Incels are living dead

I said something like this to @wereq -

If you were born as an Indian, you weren't actually born. You are walking around in this life as a corpse template.

Literal prisoners have better lives than us because at least they had a life before prison, sub5 incels from other ethnicities have pleasure in their lives but not a single Indian in history ever had pleasure in their lives except for the top 0.2%. Since our "life" was garbage from the beginning it means we never had one, we exist because other people can see us but we really don't because pleasure is supposed to be intrinsic to existence but we don't have pleasure so we can't possibly be in existence (alive). What all this means is that we are a hybrid of a corpse manifesting ourselves in a human body. I call it the Schrödinger's existence, a dual state of existence - technically alive but actually dead.

Last edited:
does it matter tbh? they wouldn't be incels, so they could just enjoy life