Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What women will do for Chad, and yet we're still virgins.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This is about booger eating: "I hadn't in years, but then I hooked up with a girl who picked her nose and ate it in front of me the first night we fucked around. She did it, looking at me in this 'I feel like you'll accept me for my gross quirks' way, and I thought it was really cute. Didn't mind at all.

As our relationship progressed, she started picking my nose and eating it. She's aghast to think that anyone would discover this and is protesting me posting this as I type, but I'm a man of the people.

Anyway, eventually I started picking my nose and eating it when she wasn't around, almost like the habit rubbed off on me again. I don't relish them the way that she does (which she does), but I just think it's most efficient way to dispose of them. I didn't know about the possible health benefits in the article linked above, but that's pretty sweet too.

She also cleans my ears for me, and the part that others would probably find the freakiest is that she occasionally thrusts her tongue up into my nostrils, and it really, really turns me on for some reason."

"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose"

debunked

This is triggering my gag reflex, I'm serious. I can watch someone give a blowjob to a turd or cut themselves open with a knife but here is where I draw my limit.

she probably eats his shit too

What the legitimate fuck is wrong with that site

That is disgusting, just why ?

What the legitimate fuck is wrong with that site
images

She lets chad blow his load and his nose in her mouth.

This is what happens when women are raised without punishment for any kind of retarded behavior.

that is fucking repulsive ngl. this practice disturbed me even when I was four years old and saw other kids doing it

This is about booger eating: "I hadn't in years, but then I hooked up with a girl who picked her nose and ate it in front of me the first night we fucked around. She did it, looking at me in this 'I feel like you'll accept me for my gross quirks' way, and I thought it was really cute. Didn't mind at all.

As our relationship progressed, she started picking my nose and eating it. She's aghast to think that anyone would discover this and is protesting me posting this as I type, but I'm a man of the people.

Anyway, eventually I started picking my nose and eating it when she wasn't around, almost like the habit rubbed off on me again. I don't relish them the way that she does (which she does), but I just think it's most efficient way to dispose of them. I didn't know about the possible health benefits in the article linked above, but that's pretty sweet too.

She also cleans my ears for me, and the part that others would probably find the freakiest is that she occasionally thrusts her tongue up into my nostrils, and it really, really turns me on for some reason."

:feelspuke:

Incels: 5, Bluepillers: 52