Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What women want their Chad bfs to do to all incel males.

fuck women :feelsree:
FA5FC745 04EE 464B B0D9 FF03C559B2AD

Foids do get wet seeing men fight over them, which is why they try to start shit with random men when their bf is present. Not only do you get rid of genetic waste but it also allows them to test their mate for their fighting ability and ensures them that they're capable of protecting them if shit ever goes down.

I honestly would try to kill the executioner with my teeth in his throat if I'm going to die anyway I will not go without a fight
That is what everybody says until they're actually in that situation.

That is what everybody says until they're actually in that situation.
Yeah, if you are the first guy you don't have much chance but if you are one of the last ones you know what is coming, is better to try to run then, do something, just lay there and wait for chad thundecock nazy to blow your brains can't be a choice

Foids do get wet seeing men fight over them, which is why they try to start shit with random men when their bf is present. Not only do you get rid of genetic waste but it also allows them to test their mate for their fighting ability and ensures them that they're capable of protecting them if shit ever goes down.

Great movie. Good soundtrack,

Underrated Chopin pieces minus the cancerous c-sharp minor nocturne