Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What women mean when they say they got “bullied” and “harassed”

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
I have an alt TikTok account where I larp as Elliot Rodger. Every moment of his life is now my life and I always respond how ER would. I stumbled across a video that said “am I The asshole for not punishing my soon when he called a girls food weird” basically the son (who’s like 6 years old) saw cultural food and said “that’s weird” because he’s fucking 6. That’s the best way he can describe it , he’s not a walking thesaurus. I said he wasn’t the asshole and thousands of women responded it was bullying and harassment and I said it’s an observation. They kept ranting about how it hurt her feelings so it’s bullying and I responded “a lot of shit hurts my feelings . Is me not being able to get a girlfriend bullying too?”.

These women constantly complain about how hard their lives are but then they consider calling food FUCKING weird, bullying . Many women said that I should kill myself (bipassing the censor with Ethiopian) and I should have been bullied more. If I lived life by women’s standards of what abuse, harassment and bullying is then my shit would read like a fucking manga . These nigga would be engraving a whole saga onto my grave stone.

I BARELY say I was an abuse victim because my father used to choke me, beat the shit out of me and knee on neck. And I don’t consider any of that abuse on its own but he abused me because he did all of that for no reason. He’d just wake up and beat the shit out of me.

I don’t think I was properly bullied but by women’s standards I probably look like a holocaust survivor. I knew one boy in my highschool who used to get thrown down the stairs, beaten up , mocked, made to cry and pushed around. All just for existing. This boy was autistic too and I was his only friend. Most of my bullying came from girls. They used to kick my in the back of my legs, push me around and just mock me in general. I also used to get threats from older boys (college boys) from the time I was 11 , sometimes with weapons. They’re was a lot of times where people had tried to beat me up but I always just ran off. People threw food at me and stuff too. I was mocked and hit but that isn’t really bullying. The part that really made it hell was my mother nagging me at home so there was no escape. It drives me insane and this was when I started beating myself as cope. My mother didn’t believe me about the stuff happening at school and insisted that I was making it up to get out of trouble. Very stressful period of my life and my mother says I haven’t been the same since my first day of highschool

What women call trauma barely scraps the surface.
I was bullied.
No you were lightly teased.
I was abused.
No you got in an argument with your partner in a relationship where your values and boundaries both hold EQUAL value.
I was harassed.
I will admit I’ve heard some stories
I think “yeah that harassment” . But if someone looking at you is harassment or someone whistling at you is harassment then you weren’t harassed darling.

I think this is the reason women don’t understand the struggles of men and the struggles of incels. They have such a twisted worldview to the point that they think light teasing and curiosity is bullying. I don’t think they can physically comprehend how hard our lives have been and the mental health issues we deal with.

I knew one boy in my highschool who used to get thrown down the stairs, beaten up , mocked, made to cry and pushed around. All just for existing. This boy was autistic too and I was his only friend.
Absolutely brutal, fuck these niggers

Absolutely brutal, fuck these niggers
It was a sheboon who used to beat the shit out of him. One day he hit her back and got jumped for hitting a girl

It was a sheboon who used to beat the shit out of him. One day he hit her back and got jumped for hitting a girl
What the fuck, what a bitch, foids are heartless. She should be the one getting jumped not the other way around I HATE FOIDS PRIVILEGE FUCK:feelsree::feelsree:

It is a strategic move. You can get someone fired, disgraced, and put behind bars pretty quickly being a foid and saying these words. Don’t try and analyze the content or meaning or implications or truth or falsity of an accusation of victimization. It is not speech. It is a weapon. Conduct yourself accordingly.

Absolutely agree. What is “trauma” and “bullying” to women is absolutely nothing. Literally, just calling out their lies and vs can make them cry. I only cry when I’m absolutely beat down by life. Think about this. My father died this May, and 2 days later I was at our cabin cutting grass and doing other work there. My father’s loss hurt me far more than it would have hurt a woman since we were like best friends, and he was one of the only people I had. A woman would have tons of other people to hang out with and lots of sympathy. She’d be grieving for weeks anyway. I had to get right to work to maintain the land. If a woman went through all the health issues, bullying, social rejection, mental health issues, and had no romantic love, sex, and cuddles, she would have killed herself 1000 times over. A woman couldn’t even imagine how much pain I’ve been through, or any of us for that matter

What the fuck, what a bitch, foids are heartless. She should be the one getting jumped not the other way around I HATE FOIDS PRIVILEGE FUCK:feelsree::feelsree:
I hate it to. I just stayed out of it tho and he understood. About 5 people jumped him

Shaming men good. Shaming womeme bad.

Absolutely agree. What is “trauma” and “bullying” to women is absolutely nothing. Literally, just calling out their lies and vs can make them cry. I only cry when I’m absolutely beat down by life. Think about this. My father died this May, and 2 days later I was at our cabin cutting grass and doing other work there. My father’s loss hurt me far more than it would have hurt a woman since we were like best friends, and he was one of the only people I had. A woman would have tons of other people to hang out with and lots of sympathy. She’d be grieving for weeks anyway. I had to get right to work to maintain the land. If a woman went through all the health issues, bullying, social rejection, mental health issues, and had no romantic love, sex, and cuddles, she would have killed herself 1000 times over. A woman couldn’t even imagine how much pain I’ve been through, or any of us for that matter
Obviously there are some traumas women experience that are alien to us. But most of those last minutes rather than years. Men are depraved of things. I was debating a feminist about rape and I said “would you rather be force fed or starved” and she didn’t know what to respond.

It is a strategic move. You can get someone fired, disgraced, and put behind bars pretty quickly being a foid and saying these words. Don’t try and analyze the content or meaning or implications or truth or falsity of an accusation of victimization. It is not speech. It is a weapon. Conduct yourself accordingly.
Yup. I just avoid contact with women .

Theyre more privileged than actual nobility from 500 years ago

They privilege mog Caesar Borgia and Pope Alexander VI

Theyre more privileged than actual nobility from 500 years ago
Most people born alive today don’t realise how easy they have it. It’s just the fact that women belittle us

Obviously there are some traumas women experience that are alien to us. But most of those last minutes rather than years. Men are depraved of things. I was debating a feminist about rape and I said “would you rather be force fed or starved” and she didn’t know what to respond.
Yep. Even the force feeding analogy is too vague. With women, rape is kinda similar to being force fed a small quantity of food you don’t like. Whereas with men, it’s like being starved completely for years. It’s not like rape would be the equivalent of being force fed an insane amount of food. More like being forced to eat one meal you don’t like the taste of, and then eating whatever you want the rest of your life. I know I would much rather be raped by an unattractive woman one time and have a normal love life the rest of my days than be starved of a relationship my entire life. With that analogy said, I do not condone rape and would never do that. I’m actually very chill for the most part and am very peaceful overall.

Yep. Even the force feeding analogy is too vague. With women, rape is kinda similar to being force fed a small quantity of food you don’t like. Whereas with men, it’s like being starved completely for years. It’s not like rape would be the equivalent of being force fed an insane amount of food. More like being forced to eat one meal you don’t like the taste of, and then eating whatever you want the rest of your life. I know I would much rather be raped by an unattractive woman one time and have a normal love life the rest of my days than be starved of a relationship my entire life. With that analogy said, I do not condone rape and would never do that. I’m actually very chill for the most part and am very peaceful overall.
Yuh

Another trauma women complain about a lot is period pain. I can guarantee the period pain is nothing compared to what men like is experience regularly. Period pain is overhyped to make it seem like women have to hard too. It’s a natural body process , so I doubt it can be that bad

Another trauma women complain about a lot is period pain. I can guarantee the period pain is nothing compared to what men like is experience regularly. Period pain is overhyped to make it seem like women have to hard too. It’s a natural body process , so I doubt it can be that bad
My sister passed Out from period pain so it probably hurts. I just doubt how much they say it does

Really?! That's wild, and maybe she has some other health condition. Doesn't sound normal.

Agreed
It’s because my mother’s side has a surplus of testosterone. My mother and sister have quite defined bone structure.

I just unfortunately got a bad combination

What does that have to do with the excess period pain?
It does shit to the pussy like enlarging the clit. I’m not sure how it all works honestly but that’s what the doctor told my mother

It does shit to the pussy like enlarging the clit. I’m not sure how it all works honestly but that’s what the doctor told my mother
Interesting

its obvious!

bullying in girls shows: omg becky mikaila sent me a horrible picture of me eating spaghetti with a fork and knife! Thats like so uncool! Stacy:dont worry becky im here for you(laugh track:awwwww) *they sobb*

bullying in guys shows: hey tyler,jake just broke my fucking arm man and its bleeding like the guys hand from that one terminator movie! Tyler:no problem man just give it time to heal and we'll get him back ok! (they high five and walk off smiling)

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

foids all consider themselves victims

but they never are

and even if they are who cares

its obvious!

bullying in girls shows: omg becky mikaila sent me a horrible picture of me eating spaghetti with a fork and knife! Thats like so uncool! Stacy:dont worry becky im here for you(laugh track:awwwww) *they sobb*

bullying in guys shows: hey tyler,jake just broke my fucking arm man and its bleeding like the guys hand from that one terminator movie! Tyler:no problem man just give it time to heal and we'll get him back ok! (they high five and walk off smiling)

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
its obvious!

Ok bro.

it wasnt a fanfic i got it from actual shows just changed the names JFLLLLLLLL\
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Okay bro . Now I know why women report creeps , jesus

I have an alt TikTok account where I larp as Elliot Rodger. Every moment of his life is now my life and I always respond how ER would. I stumbled across a video that said “am I The asshole for not punishing my soon when he called a girls food weird” basically the son (who’s like 6 years old) saw cultural food and said “that’s weird” because he’s fucking 6. That’s the best way he can describe it , he’s not a walking thesaurus. I said he wasn’t the asshole and thousands of women responded it was bullying and harassment and I said it’s an observation. They kept ranting about how it hurt her feelings so it’s bullying and I responded “a lot of shit hurts my feelings . Is me not being able to get a girlfriend bullying too?”.

These women constantly complain about how hard their lives are but then they consider calling food FUCKING weird, bullying . Many women said that I should kill myself (bipassing the censor with Ethiopian) and I should have been bullied more. If I lived life by women’s standards of what abuse, harassment and bullying is then my shit would read like a fucking manga . These nigga would be engraving a whole saga onto my grave stone.

I BARELY say I was an abuse victim because my father used to choke me, beat the shit out of me and knee on neck. And I don’t consider any of that abuse on its own but he abused me because he did all of that for no reason. He’d just wake up and beat the shit out of me.

I don’t think I was properly bullied but by women’s standards I probably look like a holocaust survivor. I knew one boy in my highschool who used to get thrown down the stairs, beaten up , mocked, made to cry and pushed around. All just for existing. This boy was autistic too and I was his only friend. Most of my bullying came from girls. They used to kick my in the back of my legs, push me around and just mock me in general. I also used to get threats from older boys (college boys) from the time I was 11 , sometimes with weapons. They’re was a lot of times where people had tried to beat me up but I always just ran off. People threw food at me and stuff too. I was mocked and hit but that isn’t really bullying. The part that really made it hell was my mother nagging me at home so there was no escape. It drives me insane and this was when I started beating myself as cope. My mother didn’t believe me about the stuff happening at school and insisted that I was making it up to get out of trouble. Very stressful period of my life and my mother says I haven’t been the same since my first day of highschool

What women call trauma barely scraps the surface.

No you were lightly teased.

No you got in an argument with your partner in a relationship where your values and boundaries both hold EQUAL value.

I will admit I’ve heard some stories
I think “yeah that harassment” . But if someone looking at you is harassment or someone whistling at you is harassment then you weren’t harassed darling.

I think this is the reason women don’t understand the struggles of men and the struggles of incels. They have such a twisted worldview to the point that they think light teasing and curiosity is bullying. I don’t think they can physically comprehend how hard our lives have been and the mental health issues we deal with.
I was in a similar position in high school as you. In my senior year I knew a kid (turns out he was a faggot but I was not aware of that until close to the very end) in my PE class.

He was obsessed with country music and dressed like a cowboy and nobody liked him. He was very short and looked like he still belonged in middle school. I was a big tall senior in the PE class for younger students and for whatever reason this was the only year of my life girls showed any interest in me. They probably thought I would make for a status symbol even though I was actually a social outcast the entire time. Never happened again before or after, thank God. But while they all obsessed over me, he was viciously bullied by them.

Well, I was the only friend this kid had and I'd hang out with him. It drove the foids insane. They tried everything to get between us. Gossiping about him behind my back, trying to shift my attention to them, etc... I saw right through their bullshit though. My sweetest memory was when one of the foids, a niggerette, tried to sit next to me and start chatting with me. I ignored her until she got up and walked away. Knowing how women are, this must've been utterly humiliating for her.

In the rare case that a foid shows interest in you, my friend, just know how satisfying and empowering it can feel to take her worthless desires and smash them into the ground along with her pathetic, sensitive emotions. The reward of righteousness is exponentially greater than following your societal programming to enslave yourself to a foid. This is how we get back at women. They may have control over society, but we can control their hearts. Never pass up an opportunity to hurt a foid when you can do so safely. Spare them nothing. Take advantage of their sensitivity whenever possible. It's easy to make them kill themselves.

With regard to the rest of your post, well, foids are programmed genetically to see themselves as victims in every situation. When was the last time you heard about a woman who appreciated life? That's right, there wasn't one. They always remember the world as being depressing and hostile to them. They spend their whole life miserable.

Last edited:
I was in a similar position in high school as you. In my senior year I knew a kid (turns out he was a faggot but I was not aware of that until close to the very end) in my PE class.

He was obsessed with country music and dressed like a cowboy and nobody liked him. He was very short and looked like he still belonged in middle school. I was a big tall senior in the PE class for younger students and for whatever reason this was the only year of my life girls showed any interest in me. They probably thought I would make for a status symbol even though I was actually a social outcast the entire time. Never happened again before or after, thank God. But while they all obsessed over me, he was viciously bullied by them.

Well, I was the only friend this kid had and I'd hang out with him. It drove the foids insane. They tried everything to get between us. Gossiping about him behind my back, trying to shift my attention to them, etc... I saw right through their bullshit though. My sweetest memory was when one of the foids, a niggerette, tried to sit next to me and start chatting with me. I ignored her until she got up and walked away. Knowing how women are, this must've been utterly humiliating for her.

In the rare case that a foid shows interest in you, my friend, just know how satisfying and empowering it can feel to take her worthless desires and smash them into the ground along with her pathetic, sensitive emotions. The reward of righteousness is exponentially greater than following your societal programming to enslave yourself to a foid. This is how we get back at women. They may have control over society, but we can control their hearts. Never pass up an opportunity to hurt a foid when you can do so safely. Spare them nothing. Take advantage of their sensitivity whenever possible. It's easy to make them kill themselves.

With regard to the rest of your post, well, foids are programmed genetically to see themselves as victims in every situation. When was the last time you heard about a woman who appreciated life? That's right, there wasn't one. They always remember the world as being depressing and hostile to them. They spend their whole life miserable.
Interesting

fakecell?