Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What women do you like the most

which ones

• White (US)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Caucasian (Italian and such)

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • White pt 2 (Slavs/eastern european)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • “Aryan” (Nordic)

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Afro American

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Black (african/haitian)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Hispanic (US/Mexican)

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Latin American

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • SEA

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Chinese

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
I am curious what the consensus is amongst members here is about the best types of women

this is not only about sexual attraction but also (and more importantly in this case) personality

Im talking mannerisms, respect, culture (if applicable), do they cultivate an actual personality? ETC

If i didnt include yours please comment below

I am curious what the consensus is amongst members here is about the best types of women

this is not only about sexual attraction but also (and more importantly in this case) personality

Im talking mannerisms, respect, culture (if applicable), do they cultivate an actual personality? ETC

Italians aren’t caucasian? Armenians and such are

EA and SEA noodles

Italians aren’t caucasian? Armenians and such are
i thought I included them there. there wasnt enough space so i figured they are closer to them than US or slavs

abo foids fog all, everyone here is coping

i thought I included them there. there wasnt enough space so i figured they are closer to them than US or slavs
Should have split between southern European and Aryan

Should have split between southern European and Aryan
true. i may make an offsite survey thing and link it here. didnt wanna make shit too wordy but i am very curious to know

Eastern European and to an extent also the Caucasus region which is not included as an option

Genetically, Whites. Culturally, probably Asians, as they are more traditional.

Aryan Nordic.

Eastern European and to an extent also the Caucasus region which is not included as an option
i tried to add as many but i will most likely be redoing this survey offsite and linking (here it only allows a few choices)

There is no race I particularly like or dislike

White women with curly hair

Aryan Nordic.
i agree with the culture and sexual attraction. I think my time in iceland and norway have tainted my view of a large majority of them unfortunately. they are gorgeous and very respectful in some parts though

U should include east asian

i currently like sheboons and pajeetas the msot

East asian noodles

I want an Italian girl

I find Eastern European/Slavic the hottest, which makes me feel conflicted because I fucking hate EE/Slavic values (money obsession, cheating the system, acting imposing to get what you want); and before a Ukrainian, Pole, or Czech starts bitching and saying tHatS oNly rUsSiAnS....... sorry Eastern Euros, all of you behave very similar to Russians. You guys are basically Latinos with snow/U.S. niggers in Caucasian bodies

so im the only nigga that likes nigresses?

Ones that are dead

I find Eastern European/Slavic the hottest, which makes me feel conflicted because I fucking hate EE/Slavic values (money obsession, cheating the system, acting imposing to get what you want); and before a Ukrainian, Pole, or Czech starts bitching and saying tHatS oNly rUsSiAnS....... sorry Eastern Euros, all of you behave very similar to Russians. You guys are basically Latinos with snow/U.S. niggers in Caucasian bodies
They're somewhat similar to spics but definitely not niggers by any means and they are still White. Stop projecting

EE to me all look like characters from that one robot movie with the fat round one.

also EE are the female equivalent to niggers

Do you mean "white" as in european? Your chart seems very confusing

Light-skinned, not fat, and young.

You are half hispanic half Anglo if I remember correctly. That is white
My white side is mainly a mix of German and Hungarian with some others, and I'm not sure about that

At least with Eastern European foids when it comes to white girls they’re more respectful. I hate the American and Western European ones they are so terrible

Atleast Eastern European foids when it comes to white girls they’re more respectful. I hate the American and Western European ones they are so terrible
yes i have had good experience with EE girls and their manners.

100% i would rather be shot dead than be with an american woMAN
Me too, they rejected me my whole life, and I've been called a creep by them my whole school life. I'm no longer interested in them

so im the only nigga that likes nigresses?
for real where are the east african habesha girls at