Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will Zoomers become as adults? Be elaborate in your explanation.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I mean they have no skills, no hope, a trash economy, a ton of meme brained idiots and bitter social rejects. Saying they're just going to be soy cucks is low effort to me because this generation is a whole new beast.

suicide victims, myself included

Time will tell

Hopefully I won't live to see the future

Paid protesters.

cucks or tallfags

I hope they will turn the ship around. But it seems they are boomers 2.0.
I'm 15 so I have experience with them. When it comes to incel or normie men they're either meme brains with no skills and act just like a TikTok video or bitter depressed guys who have no hope for the future.

Prematurely dead I hope, preferably from starvation.

I'm 15 so I have experience with them. When it comes to incel or normie men they're either meme brains with no skills and act just like a TikTok video or bitter depressed guys who have no hope for the future.
Can you use basic tools like drills, grinders, and hacksaws? Can you type and do math?

I heard a lot have this very individualist opportunist hyperliberal attitude like boomers; after me the flood. Only giving a fuck about themselves. Is that correct? I heard millenials were more economically leftist, but had due to low birth rate and boomermasses no political weight. If zoomers are like boomers, who they replace, nothing will change.

Last edited:
I heard a lot have this very individualist opportunist hyperliberal attitude like boomers; after me the flood. Only giving a fuck about themselves. Is that correct? I heard millenials were more economically leftist, but had due to low birth rate and boomermasses no political weight. If zoomers are like boomers, who they replace, nothing will change.
Yeah but it doesn't seem to be out of selfishness, just desperation to not get destoryed and betrayed.

wageslave for a bit before I rope

As a zoomer who is already adult, I don't know, but I'm in college trying to careermaxx. A lot of my friends are pretty hopeless too about where they wanna go in life. It's much fucking harder for us than it was for pre-millennials/Gen X/boomers.

Some will commit suicide, others will die homeless once they get kicked out of their parents’ house

I think the split will become way more noticeable. A significant part will become hardcore cucks copers, and the other part will become more and more based and outspoken against this gynocentric clown world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back