Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What will your verse be?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★★
My old English teacher recently passed away and the first thing that popped in my mind was this classic movie called Dead Poets Society that we watched in his class. Disregarding some of the bluepilled content and the focus on poetry, it nevertheless is still at its core a quite blackpilled and nihilistic movie.

View: https://youtu.be/-7OE6bDfM2M

"Romance, love, these are what we stay alive for..." (Read teen)

It is such an injustice to not get to experience teenage love...What is the point in staying alive if you have never experienced teen love and romance? Later when I am old and I take a trip down to memory lane I will not be able to recall a single happy memory from my teen years. I did not get the opportunity to experience love and intimacy like my peers. They were enjoying sex, intimacy, compassion while in the meantime I was rotting all alone. No girl has ever gazed into my eyes with that look of adoration and awe that Chad gets, a look that even if a bystander saw they could immediately tell this girl was glowing and head over heels in love with you... All I got to experience was misery and loneliness. I fucking hate existence.

No verse for your face.

my verse would be "nigga nigga nigga nigga ass nigga ass nigga poop "

my verse would be "nigga nigga nigga nigga ass nigga ass nigga poop "
Very poetic
I think ER's verse was something like this

no verse for your face