Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will your life be like after your parents die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
They're the only people who have ever loved or cared about me. And they're the only people that I love and care about.

I'll be truly alone after they die. I've never had any friends either. That's what happens when you have an avoidant personality.

I love my parents. I always did. There was a period of a few years when I was an alcoholic though, I said and did some awful, horrible things to them, things that are unforgivable and will always haunt me. My dad is in his 70s, my mom is younger but has health problems. I don't know how I'll deal with any of their deaths. It will devastate me.

Same. I'll have no one who loves or cares about me after they die. I can't even imagine that, it's unthinkable.

Same. I'll have no one who loves or cares about me after they die. I can't even imagine that, it's unthinkable.
This, the only people who see hope in me will be no more.

I would rope instantly. After they're gone, no one else will ever love me or see me as a human being

I would rope instantly. After they're gone, no one else will ever love me or see me as a human being
I see you as a human being bro don’t worry

My parents are already gone

The rope would console me.

I don't think I can wait until both of them are dead to do it. My dad has immortal medcel manlet genes.

I am friendless so when they die I would be absolutely alone (not counting my sister). My father has treated me horribly for the first half of my life and now he just doesn't care about me, but I would still be sad when he dies. My mother's death would be soul-crushing as she is one of my only relatives (and person) that cares about me.

I give myself a few weeks before roping

They're the only people who have ever loved or cared about me. And they're the only people that I love and care about.

I'll be truly alone after they die. I've never had any friends either. That's what happens when you have an avoidant personality.

I love my parents. I always did. There was a period of a few years when I was an alcoholic though, I said and did some awful, horrible things to them, things that are unforgivable and will always haunt me. My dad is in his 70s, my mom is younger but has health problems. I don't know how I'll deal with any of their deaths. It will devastate me.
Probably kill myself

Same here. I'll probably just rope.

back in time when i think about this i get only panic and try to relax because its not happen soon, now i cant stop think about this , and i know nothign good will happen and then dead

Once my mother dies, I shall rope instantly.

Could be realist way of coming to own a house. That could help with statusmaxxing.

New incel poster here, yeah I know, 1st post, no intro, I'll introduce myself someday... Been a lurker here for awhile and decided to register here so I could voice my opinions.

Anyway back on topic, honestly, when they die I guess I'll keep holding to my job until I get fired for some reason, after that I'll probably just rope.
My parents are the only thing I care about in my life right now, and my job which pays me so I can buy things for coping with this life.

Not looking to get a woman in my life anytime soon, mostly since it was over for me in my teen years.

Implying that i dont die before they do..

New incel poster here, yeah I know, 1st post, no intro, I'll introduce myself someday... Been a lurker here for awhile and decided to register here so I could voice my opinions.

Anyway back on topic, honestly, when they die I guess I'll keep holding to my job until I get fired for some reason, after that I'll probably just rope.
My parents are the only thing I care about in my life right now, and my job which pays me so I can buy things for coping with this life.

Not looking to get a woman in my life anytime soon, mostly since it was over for me in my teen years.
Good first post mate. Down to earth, no memes or lame jokes.

They will leave me some apartments most likely since they trust me more than my sister.
Also the house will most likely be shared between me and my sister.
I don't know what I'll do with the house but I with my apartments I can get some monthly money.

I don't care about my parents really. They did nothing other than harm. I only care about my siblings because they were the only ones that ever showed true love to me. And i dont think i will become homeless even after my parents' death so i'll at least be able to take care of myself by wagecucking. If it doesn't work then i'll rope.

It will be hard at the begining but i think i will continue roting

maybe slightly worse than now i never had a good relationship with them

I have lived alone for 7 years now and my father is dead, parents were divorced in 2006, nothing much will actually happen when my mother goes, I'll just LDAR for many years with not too many noticing, my apparent will be a morgue for a few months before anyone knows that I'm dead

My parents didn't really like me anyway. I wouldn't really care much.

i'll probably die before them

My life would be much better. I don’t talk to my father and I haven’t seen him for like 11 years but my mom is the annoying one she keeps calling and messaging and makes me drive her to the hospital like I don’t have shit to do.

I suppose I will rope