Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What will you do when Taylor Swift tells her fans to hand out white feathers to non-enlisted men?

Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
It is WWIII and Taylor Swift puts out a viral hit single called "No soldier. No Thanks." followed by a concept album that is pro military. She even goes as far as to publicly shame and break up with Travis Kelcie for not joining the war effort. All songs on the album are about how women should only seek men willing to go to war for their country and to shame all men who don't. During her tour to promote the album, she dances around in white feathers as she sings. Each female attendee is gifted a white feather to give to a man who has not enlisted. Every show ends with white feathers falling from the ceiling like confetti. What do? How will you not succumb to the feminine peer pressure?

i show them my amputated leg, maybe they get the message

I'd rather be considered a coward than fight for ZOG

I'd tell them that dying for ZOG is empowering and that they themselves should enlist to fight for Israel ASAP and show those incels chuds how it's done
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

I will beat any women who forces me to join

Fight for the country for us to choose chads in the end teehee