Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will you do if World War 3 breaks out?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Africa vs. France
Russia + China + Iran + North Korea vs. NATO + Japan + Taiwan + Australia
Arab states vs. Israel + USA

Live in my bunker until the world is done with this chapter of "Killing Each Other."

Speaking of which, we're getting close to Day Zero (flash point).

Last edited:
fap to SFM Link fucking Urbosa :bigbrain:

Defect to Russia. No way i'm going to die for my shit amerimutt puppet country

Flee to curryland

I'll kill soldiers of my own country with homemade bomb vest. Only in hypothetical full-blown WW3, which is highly improbable.

Honestly I have no idea, I would try to flee any dangerous areas and avoid the draft.

Depends on how the conflict reaches my country's door steps or if it does

WW3, which is highly improbable.
You fancy yourself an amateur analyst, do you not? You don't wonder about the peculiar timing of the latest iteration of the Israel-Palestine conflict and the ferocity with which Hamas is Blitzkrieging through the IDF?

The Israelis aren't stupid. They have one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks and systems in the world, rivalling that of the CIA. Someone is allowing this happen at breakneck speed. Someone is setting the world stage for something... unsettling.

Where will you flee?
I don't know but away from any dangerous fighting zones or whatever like I have seen in ukraine where bombs are landing I would not stay there

You fancy yourself an amateur analyst, do you not? You don't wonder about the peculiar timing of the latest iteration of the Israel-Palestine conflict and the ferocity with which Hamas is Blitzkrieging through the IDF?

The Israelis aren't stupid. They have one of the most sophisticated intelligence networks and systems in the world, rivalling that of the CIA. Someone is allowing this happen at breakneck speed. Someone is setting the world stage for something... unsettling.
Um...

The start is happening . Jew Amerikkka Stock Market highly volatile, expecting bond crash with more hunger as poverty rates skyrocket in west.

Multiple millions of men of working age doing without. Doom nearing -Civil War more possible. Estimated 50%62%-65% of population broke at Xmas with ZERO savings.

Paycheck-to-paycheck slavery at mass scale cracking. Peoples are tired.

JEW CAPITALISM SUKS ASS.

50 Trillion debt time bomb.

SYSTEM OVERLOAD

FAIL

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6