Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will you do at 30 yrs old

• Thread starter HonkerNeedsCrystals
  • Start date
HonkerNeedsCrystals

HonkerNeedsCrystals

Paragone
★★★★★
Most here say they will rope at 30, but thats less than 10 years away and those years will pass by before you know it, and we will be dead as if tomorrow, assuming we actually rope then.

I can imagine it right now, I will one day be 22, and then boom, 30, and still alive and miserable, and I will say ''I'll rope at 40 instead'', too pussy to rope when the time actually comes

its-over-soyjak.gif

i will get my dick sucked for my NEETbuxx in some 3rd world shithole and the rest off the time i will LDAR

Nothing, its only a few years away, I don't see much changing

I don't see much changing
nothing good anyway.

I really should rope at 30, because at that point I feel I am testing my luck and praying that things don't get worse should I live on.

I don't wanna risk being some old turbo trucel, crazy lunatic with major health problems that come with age and a lifetime of ldar

I may finally dare to do it

im soon 30 years old, if nothing changed I dunno. I really hope ww3, a super volcano changes the situation, I know its cope but better then nothing.

Probably nothing ( :feelsrope: )

i have an idea for suicide, get infected with rabies

i have an idea for suicide, get infected with rabies
Go just go to Taiwan and fuck Fat Link's street whore mother and you will be roped by rabies no problem

idk, go to work

I want to rope but im too much of a pussy to do that, i will probably NEET

I was supposed to rope at 27...didn't....then at 30....le sigh

I will one day be 22
cool kiddo now stop wasting your shitty "prime" lmao years and try harder. I thought it was over at 24 but couldn't even imagine the soul crushing experience of turning 30 as an incel.

I can imagine it right now, I will one day be 22, and then boom, 30, and still alive and miserable, and I will say ''I'll rope at 40 instead'', too pussy to rope when the time actually comes
yes

Experiment with my newly gained wizard powers

after i wealthmaxx, i go seamaxx but with cunnies only

Most here say they will rope at 30, but thats less than 10 years away and those years will pass by before you know it, and we will be dead as if tomorrow, assuming we actually rope then.

its-over-soyjak.gif
I wont even make it to 25

For me that arbitrary milestone is at the end of my degree.
Realistically I am not adapted for this world. I have never had a girlfriend, barely had friends. People have always treated me with disgust due to my autism. I have never been able to form connections. After doing most of my degree it has conjured a newfound hatred for the subject I thought I enjoyed.
I have no future. I don't have the willpower to become a wage-slave, because I have never experienced an iota of the life people work for. Inevitably after I finish my degree I will kill myself, as I don't even think there's another option. There is nothing else I can do, nowhere for me to go, nothing to look forward to but pain. If nothing changes by the end of my course, I will probably rope, because there is no viable alternative.

Im 36, i wanna kill myself every day but I'm to pussy.