Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What will the future hold?

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
The year is 2032, President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has just signed an order to mandate that all non-attractive males go to concentration camps where they will be killed or used as slaves. As you read the news, your mind scanning chip has just called the police because you were having negative thoughts about females and will now be forced to watch 10 hours of pro-feminist female protagonist media. The officers arrive at your house and demand that you pay a $1000 fine for your misogyny and hatred of females, the $1000 will be used to pay for birth control and abortions for strong and independent females. As the police get ready to leave, you see another police squad execute a man for looking at a female who was walking down the street. You get in the police vehicle and as the officers drive you to a feminist reeducation camp, how did it all get so bad?

Most definitely going ER if that happens

i hope i'm not alive in 2032

The year is 2032, President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has just signed an order to mandate that all non-attractive males go to concentration camps where they will be killed or used as slaves. As you read the news, your mind scanning chip has just called the police because you were having negative thoughts about females and will now be forced to watch 10 hours of pro-feminist female protagonist media. The officers arrive at your house and demand that you pay a $1000 fine for your misogyny and hatred of females, the $1000 will be used to pay for birth control and abortions for strong and independent females. As the police get ready to leave, you see another police squad execute a man for looking at a female who was walking down the street. You get in the police vehicle and as the officers drive you to a feminist reeducation camp, how did it all get so bad?
It’s funny but something like this could easily happen, liberals have been trying to censor people for so long.
C9808D21 27FD 4E7A A3B9 F325F32A56DD

Liberals think this is how genocides start and will tote this pyramid and all normies agree to it. Watch out bros

with time only get worse

labor camps for incels
gas chambers for manlets

this is will happen if we dont orchestrate a beta uprising

By 2025 sub 9 law will exist,incels normies and even chad-lites will be considired subhumans and be used as slaves or mummyfied to use as furniture for giga chads sex harem

The great tribulation.

I really can't deal with this cucked society anymore. I really have nothing but scorn for humanity. @ThoughtfulCel do you have any high IQ gorilla friends who feel like going on a hunting spree? I pray for the gorilla uprising ngl

@ThoughtfulCel do you have any high IQ gorilla friends who feel like going on a hunting spree? I pray for the gorilla uprising ngl
Of course not human, we're just doing normal gorilla stuff. You know, eating bananas and what not.

Shhhh, we aren't supposed to talk about that yet,

Can I join y'all?
Personally i wouldn't mind you joining at all bro.

But i cannot stop my Ape brethren from tearing you apart. They have harbored much hate towards humans for reasons im sure you can understand.

And the AOC will be 30

A full scale gender war, i hope. And if not at least an organized Incelgency.

This will happen sooner than 2032.

Personally i wouldn't mind you joining at all bro.

But i cannot stop my Ape brethren from tearing you apart. They have harbored much hate towards humans for reasons im sure you can understand.
If it's either death or freedom you can count me in

Incel concentration camps 2025