Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What will eventually happen to a Stacy

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I know a guy at the gym who's a chadlite (only because he's a manlet), he's aware of the JQ, the plight of inceldom and looksmaxxxing, etc. He was pointing at various Stacys across the gym and this is what he told me.

These Stacy's never truly experience fulfillment. They sleep around when they're young, drink/do drugs into the late hours of the night and slab makeup on themselves 24/7 (which ruins their health and skin). Eventually, down the road, say when they hit 30, they know that they're no longer a 8-10/10. Sure they still get attention and can easily get dick but the quality has deteriorated; they can't just go out and ask Chad if she can perform "sucky sucky" (even though he'll prob say yes) because she doesn't want to seem like an imbecile who goes for guys out of her league. Their happiness is solely based on validation from horny guys. In the end she comes to realize that shes just a washed up foid who Chad used for sexual pleasure. She never gets to develop her interests outside of this realm and when her elderly years come to pass, she'll be left only to reminisce of her past. This is why we see older women wearing tons of makeup, they can't get over that they're not young and beautiful anymore.

I know this former Stacy (I overheard her talking to some guy, reminiscing about her past and how she used to party all night, suck cock and then go lay on the beach with her gfs during the day to sleep) who now works at the gym picking up weights. She always wears makeup, always has a deep fake tan on and always walks around in leggings shoving her arse into the faces of young chads when she picks up the weights. This is the reality that awaits most Stacys.

Inb4 cope.

Last edited:
In the end only Chad wins

Gigacope. Stacies live lives of unimaginable bliss which only ends with death.

The worst “fate” that Stacy has to realistically ever face is marrying a betabux 6/10 when she’s 40.

Last edited:
I have to disagree that this is coping to some degree

Its like saying a powerful banker who used to be a trillionaire during the peak of his career and is just a multi millionaire now that hes retired will never be fulfilled because hes missing a couple zeros

Women still live lives that are 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times better than ours (thats a conservative estimate btw), you cannot seriously tell me that I who will never experience teen love and who will die a virgin have it better than some 8/10 Stacy who always gets her way

And this is not even talking about the new generation thats to come

iJustine still gets her attention fix from youtube and instagram despite being a rotten shell of her former college self

I know a guy at the gym who's a chadlite (only because he's a manlet), he's aware of the JQ, the plight of inceldom and looksmaxxxing, etc. He was pointing at various Stacys across the gym and this is what he told me.

These Stacy's never truly experience fulfillment. They sleep around when they're young, drink/do drugs into the late hours of the night and slab makeup on themselves 24/7 (which ruins their health and skin). Eventually, down the road, say when they hit 30, they know that they're no longer a 8-10/10. Sure they still get attention and can easily get dick but the quality has deteriorated; they can't just go out and ask Chad if she can perform "sucky sucky" (even though he'll prob say yes) because she doesn't want to seem like an imbecile who goes for guys out of her league. Their happiness is solely based on validation from horny guys. In the end she comes to realize that shes just a washed up foid who Chad used for sexual pleasure. She never gets to develop her interests outside of this realm and when her elderly years come to pass, she'll be left only reminiscing of her past. This is why we see older women wearing tons of makeup, they can't get over that they're not young and beautiful anymore.

I know this former Stacy (I overheard her talking to some guy, reminiscing about her past and how she used to party all night, suck cock and then go lay on the beach with her gfs during the day to sleep) who now works at the gym picking up weights. She always wears makeup, always has a deep fake tan on and always walks around in leggings shoving her arse into the faces of young chads when she picks up the weights. This is the reality that awaits most Stacys.

Inb4 cope.

She still has it better than us of she HAD a time when everything was good and she could ride the cock carousel. We don't even get that.

And she can still get betabuxx providers at that age. If only normie men would develop so much self esteem to say NO to used up foids who are looking for someone to provide for them and their 17 kids from 15 different fathers. THAT would be life-fuel! To know that all foids could do after 30 is LDAR

Alright.

Stacies lives are way better than ours. Even if they live no fulfillment, their existences are MUCH more tenable than ours. No one really will experience existential happiness unless they undergo training in consciousness.

I have to disagree that this is coping to some degree

Its like saying a powerful banker who used to be a trillionaire during the peak of his career and is just a multi millionaire now that hes retired will never be fulfilled because hes missing a couple zeros

Women still live lives that are 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times better than ours (thats a conservative estimate btw), you cannot seriously tell me that I who will never experience teen love and who will die a virgin have it better than some 8/10 Stacy who always gets her way

I'm not saying you will have it better than a Stacy, you probably won't. But at a certain point, nostalgia simply won't be enough to get Stacy through her day w/o leaving her at least slightly depressed. The now is what matters more and if we look at it like that, then Stacy's now won't be much better than yours. She'll just be getting topped by some former beer gutted Chad's crusty 70 year old penor.

I'm not saying you will have it better than a Stacy, you probably won't. But at a certain point, nostalgia simply won't be enough to get Stacy through her day w/o leaving her at least slightly depressed. The now is what matters more and if we look at it like that, then Stacy's now won't be much better than yours. She'll just be getting topped by some former beer gutted Chad's crusty 70 year old penor.

Maybe, but she has no right to complain

Also 30 is way too young, 50 is the new 30 for women, women at 30 and 40 can still get millions of guys wanting to date them

life fuel. i sure hope one of those stacies dont expect me to betabuxx them when they hit the wall.

Stacies from my school are in their mid 30s now. Judging from their social media, their lives are amazing and there are armies of men drooling after them.

The sad truth is that high school never ends. That's where you find your true intrinsic value as a human being and it tends to stick. Goes for everybody, Chad, Stacies, normies and proto incels (because you can't be incel when you're that young). Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates for all their billions will never know the pure love of a teenage girl no matter what they have and what they achieve. Their money and power don't change what Stacies from school thought about them.
And she can still get betabuxx providers at that age. If only normie men would develop so much self esteem to say NO to used up foids who are looking for someone to provide for them and their 17 kids from 15 different fathers. THAT would be life-fuel! To know that all foids could do after 30 is LDAR

Women under 30 now outearn men under 30. It remains to be seen whether it's an age issue or generational issue (in which case they'll keep earning more even when they're over 30). Women are the majority as students in higher education now so it could be that betabuxxing will be a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Stacies from my school are in their mid 30s now. Judging from their social media, their lives are amazing and there are armies of men drooling after them.

The sad truth is that high school never ends. That's where you find your true intrinsic value as a human being and it tends to stick. Goes for everybody, Chad, Stacies, normies and proto incels (because you can't be incel when you're that young). Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates for all their billions will never know the pure love of a teenage girl no matter what they have and what they achieve. Their money and power don't change what Stacies from school thought about them.

Women under 30 now outearn men under 30. It remains to be seen whether it's an age issue or generational issue (in which case they'll keep earning more even when they're over 30). Women are the majority as students in higher education now so it could be that betabuxxing will be a thing of the past.
Chad and Stacy are kicking us out of lunch room bruh.

Men are permitted to grow old by society.

Social media is not indicative of someone’s quality of life. It’s basically a frauding sport to see who can produce the highest quality ‘coolness propaganda’.

Last edited:
Cope. Women don't have any emotional depth or ability to self-analyze, meaning when they do become older, they'll just easily cope with some shit how men are no longer men anymore and don't appreciate women like her. Also she had the best life in the universe all of her life and she still has it, but now a little bit of cope is required on her side. Women are and always have been much happier than us.

Social media is not indicative of someone’s quality of life. It’s basically a frauding sport to see who can produce the highest quality ‘coolness propaganda’.

High IQ

Social media is basically cope for roasties

She still has it better than us of she HAD a time when everything was good and she could ride the cock carousel. We don't even get that.

Do you think its fulfilling riding the cock carousel?

In the end, only Death wins.

grim_reaper_commission_by_n_deed-d5ivirq.jpg

Do you think its fulfilling riding the cock carousel?

Yes, or they wouldn't do it until they're 35, at least. Unless 'society' and 'the media' tells them to and they don't really want it themselves. But that would go against the blackpill.

Yes, or they wouldn't do it until they're 35, at least. Unless 'society' and 'the media' tells them to and they don't really want it themselves. But that would go against the blackpill.

I think they do it because they believe it will make them happy and fulfilled.

I think they do it because they believe it will make them happy and fulfilled.

But do they believe that because the whole world is telling them or because they actually intrinsically believe it? :kys:

But do they believe that because the whole world is telling them or because they actually intrinsically believe it? :kys:

Because the whole world tells them. I have seen it mostly on TV shows where this is considered the cool thing to do. Don't know about music or magazines.

What do you think?

These Stacy's never truly experience fulfillment. They sleep around when they're young, drink/do drugs into the late hours of the night and slab makeup on themselves 24/7 (which ruins their health and skin). Eventually, down the road, say when they hit 30, they know that they're no longer a 8-10/10. Sure they still get attention and can easily get dick but the quality has deteriorated; they can't just go out and ask Chad if she can perform "sucky sucky" (even though he'll prob say yes) because she doesn't want to seem like an imbecile who goes for guys out of her league. Their happiness is solely based on validation from horny guys. In the end she comes to realize that shes just a washed up foid who Chad used for sexual pleasure. She never gets to develop her interests outside of this realm and when her elderly years come to pass, she'll be left only to reminisce of her past. This is why we see older women wearing tons of makeup, they can't get over that they're not young and beautiful anymore.

Inb4 cope.
Used up Roastie still have more SMV than us, even after experiencing pure bliss.

High iq. Women outream men because of pussy pass, it’s neither age or generational. Its stupid easy to advance when you can validate or offer sexual favors or tease of those favors to superiors.

The worst “fate” that Stacy has to realistically ever face is marrying a betabux 6/10 when she’s 40.

This is true, but she will still live a pathetic life where she can olny reminisce about her past, while she is still better off then us she will atleast live in depression at how she wasted her life.

Because the whole world tells them. I have seen it mostly on TV shows where this is considered the cool thing to do. Don't know about music or magazines.

What do you think?

Wrong, it's evolution that tells them to.