Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will be the % of each race in the future and will blacks always exist

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I think more mixed babies will be the majority, blacks will outbreed in insane numbers making a bunch of ugly babies . Whites and rice will decline slightly and Mexican remain the same .

In theory whites is the first ones to go extinct, if most of them racemix there is no going back.

Jbc will be law

How far in the future do you mean?

A lot more mixed for sure.
I just really wish that some based nigga gets in control and assigns inkwells cute gook urinals to coompiss in.

Title : I think more mixed babies will be the majority, blacks will outbreed in insane numbers making a bunch of ugly babies . Whites and rice will decline slightly and Mexican remain the same .

by 50 , Blacks will be largest race with 3 billion charcoal black and 1 billion mixed breed blacks.

all the countries will be in a population collapse situation cause the whole world average birth rate is 1.7 , you need 2.1 just to keep the population. for blacks its 11.

so "We Wuz Samurai", "We Wuz Egyptians", "We Wuz Arabs" , "We Wuz Ninjas" will start becoming a reality by 2050 and by 2100 it will be complete.

it's not a race
Op doesn’t really understand race or refuses to properly understand it. He’s like I guessthe stereotypical “American” who can only see in white & black.

You guys don't seem to understand that Africa has a higher birth rate but also a higher death rate due to adverse conditions on many places. African numbers will certainly increase but not to an absurd degree. I don't think it would ever surpass 1/3rd of the total world population. China and India couldn't reach 1/3rd on their own even with better overall technology and infrastructure than sub Saharan Africa, and now both China and India's growth rates are slowing down massively.