Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What will be the first country to start arresting inkwells for posting here?

What will be the first country to arrest an incel for posting here?

• UK

• Australia

• America

• Occupied Palestinian territories

• Sweden

• Germany

• Saudia

• Canada

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Canada and Ill be the first one arrested

America, definetly. :lul: Burger country is cucked to the bone

Something gay like the UK or Sweden

US and UK for sure they will be the first, but i actually think that germany might even be the one that start mass arreting users of .is and 4chan
third world countries won't even bother doing so since they have too many problems in their hands already so we're kinda safe i think:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Probably Canada, since they talked about designating incels as “Terrorists” iirc

It's a race between the UK and Canada :feelsjuice:

Definitely Sweden or any Scandinavian country really

First one would definitely be an Anglo country like the US, Canada, Australia or the UK. Hard to say exactly which one will be first since they're all shit.

Then other Western countries like Germany, Sweden, France etc. will follow.

Last edited:
It's a race between the UK and Canada :feelsjuice:
:yes:

The UK shits and pisses its pants over Andrew Tate, though, they're more likely to have the catalyst for restriction on inkwell hate speech since the PM has already made a whole fucking speech on muh "misogynist" extremism. I don't think the Conservatives in Canada will try to pass something like that if they win the next election, unless we have another "special event". :society:

Burundi will be the first to crackdown on incels

Canada and Ill be the first one arrested
I am pretty sure they'd find a way to convict you if you post anywhere near their LGBTQ+ hate free zone

it's over

America thinks incells are so bad they might send glowies after us just for got being on incels sites.

it's gonna be in a pigskin country, dunno which and don't care

USA. Look up all the crazy shit the 8200 unit is doing at google and all sorts of other shit that Israel (leading the world in cybersurveillance) is doing. Remember when Trump was like "you techies need to come up with a software that detects thoughtcrime to catch these people before they go ER"? Well they listened

Ukuck or canacuck.

US and UK for sure they will be the first, but i actually think that germany might even be the one that start mass arreting users of .is and 4chan
third world countries won't even bother doing so since they have too many problems in their hands already so we're kinda safe i think:feelsjuice:
We are not the third world brother

:yes:

The UK shits and pisses its pants over Andrew Tate, though, they're more likely to have the catalyst for restriction on inkwell hate speech since the PM has already made a whole fucking speech on muh "misogynist" extremism. I don't think the Conservatives in Canada will try to pass something like that if they win the next election, unless we have another "special event". :society:
Can't get more cucked than UK.
Indian pm of England, Paki London mayor, Republic of Ireland pm is gay Indian & Scottish pm is Paki. FFS

i am a libyan
And I am a Palestinian. Most arab countries are considered 3rd world cuz they dont let women be whores or let fags fuck each others assholes infront of kids. A lot of them are rich. But yeah libya isn't rich

Surprised no one picking Australia given what its doing

Definitely the UK, followed by Canada.