Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What/what are your drug/drugs of choice?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
For me its weed/alcohol/pills

Psychedelics are cool too but i wouldnt wanna do them constantly.

vyvance, dextroamphetamine

molly, vicodin, alcohol

cheese
@Jazavac

Adderall and caffeine. I’m guessing Cardiac arrest will be my mode of death if I don’t rope first.

My Xanax when I have anxiety, otherwise I'm just asking to spend the night in prison.

Same stuff. Weed, wine, anxiety meds

heroin, alcohol

weed and alcohol, too pussy to try harder drugs

Acid and shrooms.
EF260EB5 4399 4E52 945E 7193FA525ACE

Alcohol, cigarettes, and coffee, the normie trifecta.
I've tried some others and the only drug that I liked was amphetamine but it was too good so I suppose I'll get addicted to it if I try it again.

Noopept for concentration, l-tyrosine for motivation, Ashwagandha ksm-66 for apathy, n-acetyl cysteine for sociability, horny goat weed for fapping. Alcohol is good for any of the above, depending.

Last edited:
Pot is all I do, but I want to try others

@StormlitAqua
That's the normalfag trifecta, not the autistic trifecta which I specified :y'all:

Also, I smoke and drink and drink coffee so IDK am I a normalfag?

Used to be MDMA but it doesn´t work on me anymore I just get anxiety on it like every other drugs so I don´t use anything anymore. It fucking sucks because I haven´t even abused MDMA I only used it every 6-8 months so less than 2 times a year and have only done it 5 times every time in small amounts like 100-250mg, meanwhile other people with healthy bodies can abuse it several times a week days in a row and use 500-1000mg and still get away with it, I fucking hate my frail and weak body!

alcohol and amphetamine or benzos

Weed and tobacco, I personally love the little head high that I get from that combination

Alcohol(very rarely). I don't want to try anything else.

everything i can find...

stimulants and booze
stimulants and booze

Med-x is nice but I take occasional hit of jet

Acid. It's a love/ hate thing. Mostly love... or better put: awe.
It's very bad for you psychologically though, no 2 ways about it, for everyone wanting to get into it or other psychedelics. Don't listen to Terrence McCucka or any of that lot. They're pretty hardcore drugs, that's all. Saw a poster or two mention they do so i thought I'd mention it.

For me its weed/alcohol/pills

Psychedelics are cool too but i wouldnt wanna do them constantly.
Weed and PS Tea. I haven't gotten a chance to try real psychedelics because I don't have any friends or social power.
Weed and tobacco, I personally love the little head high that I get from that combination
I do too but it doesn't last as long. Weed and alcohol is another good combo for strength but it also feels messy. I think that only weed is the purest, most psychedelic option.

Last edited:
just alcohol. used to like weed before it started making me horribly anxious and made me hear voices. also used to like LSD, but it without fail gives me bad trips nowadays, so that’s a no go as well.

I have never used drugs but will start with DMT next year.

I have never used drugs but will start with DMT next year.
DMT is a god tier drug. But its nkt a recreational drug you do for fun
just alcohol. used to like weed before it started making me horribly anxious and made me hear voices. also used to like LSD, but it without fail gives me bad trips nowadays, so that’s a no go as well.
That sucks. Weed and acid are great when you can take them without side effects

im muslim so none of that drug shit for me

Just booze for now. Tried weed a few times, but didn't like it that much. Wanna try harder stuff, but I'm not even cool enough to hang out with the druggies. :feelsrope:

is molly + benzos + alcohol a safe combo?
Elab docs

I’d highly recommend mdma it feels like love like actual love and contentment. The kind of thing most boys grow up thinking women will give them. Seriously it feels so good there’s plenty of yt videos on it. But it definitely has made my depression harder to deal with.

only done fapping and its damaging and addictive enough, glad i didn't try others

fap once a week, feels like heaven to nut