Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What were your worst experiences with foids?

joeballs

joeballs

Banned
-
I just need something I can use to cope.. please tell me some stories. Dnc if its real or not

Came inside one and got her pregnant, now she's texting me nonstop

I get looks of disgust whenever I walk past them. I think those count as bad experiences.

Real: they laughed at me in a humiliating way when I joked around with one of my best pals who is autistic. Also when the guy who used to bully me told me to pick something he dropped or else he'd punch me. He was twice my size and nearly a foot taller than me back then.

Also huge blackpill moment was when I found out my foid neighbor knew said bully (we went to different schools) and told me he was "super nice and lovely". That's when it hit my like a ton of bricks that females are super easy to manipulate if you're the right kind of guy.

I am generally invisible for them, but sometimes when they acknowledge my existence, they get repelled.

When I was young and dumb I somehow mustered up the courage to approach a couple foids in my neighborhood, they ran away in fear at me just saying “hello welcome to the neighborhood, I haven’t seen you guys here before” needless to say it made me feel like shit and I haven’t completely forgot about it

Such painful fiction:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

Aspie John steps back and waits for a few moments without saying anything. He then walks up and gently takes the tray from Anxious Jane's hands, thanking her in the process.

She makes hand-fiddling gestures one more time. He responds with "I hope you have a nice day" and walks off.

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

I've had women avoid me as much as possible. On one occasion, a foid quickly blocked me from sitting next to her on a very crowded bus. Another fell(wearing sandals) on the ground and accused me of pushing her until her foid friend said "It wasn't him".

One scurried away from me in a Target Field skywalk. Would you say that she wisely avoided a "Toll"?

Ironically enough, in the youth commune, a certain pale White brunette staff member would always speak to me quickly, which I still was able to understand even while dazed from napping. She spoke slowly to the other Blacks. A car filled with young Whites drove past me as I walked to the nearby transit station(5B) and they quickly yelled out racial slurs. Again, I understood their remarks perfectly as the Blacks around me struggled to make sense of them.

There was the time I was laughed at by a group of Castizas as I walked into Wal-Mart, as well as the time a younger girl from group therapy told me to "stand over" in another area of the lobby. I was required to hand my medication to the nurse.

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.

Yes. White foids avoid me on the sidewalk, buses and trains. White fathers have quickly snatched their daughters away to protect them from me. A White store clerk kept following me around and invited management to question me.

A blonde woman once looked at me briefly and quickly switched seats to the other side of the bus.

I was looking at the destination sign directly ahead of me.

Prior to group therapy, I started scratching my hands and nose as a defense in social situations. My maternal grandmother told me to "Stop doing that", "Quit all that scratching", "And don't put your hands in your face".

I was on a Metro Transit bus once.

An obese, middle-aged Latina noticed my presence(I was looking through my window) and apparently believed I was staring at her reflection.

She started frowning at me.

I cooked a meal in the youth commune. A foid said of it:

"Wow. This tastes like shid"

I did this for an elderly Sheboon - She disregarded me. I did it for a tall White woman - She thanked me and quickly walked off.

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

Zamontae

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

View: https://imgur.com/a/0MNnDD0#juxTL1t