Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What were your favourite subjects in high school?

What were your favourite subjects in high school?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
The subjects I liked most were maths because it was like a game or puzzle, science because it was interesting, history because it is like reading stories the whole time and geography cause I like maps.

The subjects I hated were English because it is subjective and the teachers always hated me and PE because the teachers hated me and were biased for Chad. We were playing cricket for PE one class and being a curry it was the one sport I was good at and the teacher still gave me a D cause I sucked at the other sports. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
English I hated the most. I came last in my entire cohort for English internals because my teacher hated me (Rank 44/44) and 91 in HSC Exam, my school mark was fucked for HSC. Pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. I remember when we went back to school to discuss HSC results the English teacher was surprised but he was just a faggot that kept giving me low marks for no reason.

Favourite subjects were Physics and Mathematics though.
That’s brutal getting lowest rank for English and getting such a high mark in the exam. I was absolutely hopeless in English lmao. I reckon I would do better now though with all the stuff I had to write for uni and work.

I also liked physics and maths. Did extension 2 maths, probably the most truecel class I was ever in

Science followed by math/computers

but he was just a faggot that kept giving me low marks for no reason.
For the entirety of middle school and the first year of high school, we had a completely retarded religion teacher who gave us all terrible grades (religion classes are mandatory in Greece, but you don't have to give exams to pass the class). I had the best grade, standing at 8/20, which meant that ALL of us (every single one of us) HAD to give exams, because otherwise we would have to repeat the whole class. The other teachers allowed us to use our books, so that we could write a perfect score, so this retard would let us pass. The other teachers hated him too.

For the entirety of middle school and the first year of high school, we had a completely retarded religion teacher who gave us all terrible grades (religion classes are mandatory in Greece, but you don't have to give exams to pass the class). I had the best grade, standing at 8/20, which meant that ALL of us (every single one of us) HAD to give exams, because otherwise we would have to repeat the whole class. The other teachers allowed us to use our books, so that we could write a perfect score, so this retard would let us pass. The other teachers hated him too.
Do they teach about Greek Orthodox or Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. If it’s the latter I would love that subject

Science followed by math. I used to want to study physics before I became disillusioned. I Hated PE and English.

Do they teach about Greek Orthodox or Zeus, Hades and Poseidon. If it’s the latter I would love that subject
They teach about both (Orthodoxy and Hellenic polytheism) and sometimes other religions.

Last edited:
Hated english, was never good at it
Hated history and geography, too much useless information to learn
Hated english too, but literature was fine
Liked music classes, i played an instrument
Hated visual art, zero talent for it
Liked PE, in my school it was do nothing fick around time. No one was forced to play

teacher should have gotten fired
The dude was 61 years old when I started Middle school. 61 years old jfl:reeeeee:. The last time I had him, he was legit 64 years old. I learned a few months ago that he died in a car crash. The fact that this retard was able to work for so many decades, DESPITE the fact he probably did that to many other students, legitimately baffles me:dafuckfeels:

Why is there no none option??

absolutely brutal for dying in a car crash
Yeah, for some reason, there are quite a few of my former teachers who either died in a car crash, or got injured in them. My former Ancient Greek teacher from Middle school died in a car crash, same for my Mathematics and Greek teacher from Elementary, my Geography teacher from 9th grade had an accident, but he's fine now, and my Economics teacher from 10th grade got injured in a car crash. I truly have no idea why this happens:dafuckfeels:

Why is there no none option??
Cause that would ruin the poll
Yeah, for some reason, there are quite a few of my former teachers who either died in a car crash, or got injured in them. My former Ancient Greek teacher from Middle school died in a car crash, same for my Mathematics and Greek teacher from Elementary, my Geography teacher from 9th grade had an accident, but he's fine now, and my Economics teacher from 10th grade got injured in a car crash. I truly have no idea why this happens:dafuckfeels:
It’s over for cursedcels

Strange, is car crash a common thing in your country?
Absolutely, Greeks and people from Southeastern Europe in general, are terrible drivers.

I think it was your teacher that didn't know how to grade that ruined English for you. I did my BA in English and it got a lot more interesting in the upper division courses. The professor's only cared that you were engaging with ideas in the text. Doesn't matter how you chose to do it as long as you did it seriously. I had a lot of fun classes, a lot of days where tests were scheduled and the professor just says fuck it, turn in a piece of paper so I know you were here. It was more about diverse perspective than anything and I feel like it helped me expand my perspective.

Do you guys have speed cameras there?
We do, but we rarely do anything about people who drive past the limit, unless we're talking about a huge difference, like someone driving at 100kmh even though the sign says up to 50kmh.

History. As south asian history is based

The subjects I liked most were maths because it was like a game or puzzle, science because it was interesting, history because it is like reading stories the whole time and geography cause I like maps.

The subjects I hated were English because it is subjective and the teachers always hated me and PE because the teachers hated me and were biased for Chad. We were playing cricket for PE one class and being a curry it was the one sport I was good at and the teacher still gave me a D cause I sucked at the other sports. :feelsohgod:
Who else high af rn?:smonk:

I think it was your teacher that didn't know how to grade that ruined English for you. I did my BA in English and it got a lot more interesting in the upper division courses. The professor's only cared that you were engaging with ideas in the text. Doesn't matter how you chose to do it as long as you did it seriously. I had a lot of fun classes, a lot of days where tests were scheduled and the professor just says fuck it, turn in a piece of paper so I know you were here. It was more about diverse perspective than anything and I feel like it helped me expand my perspective.
Not entirely sure but English was a bit airy fairy to me. Like if the teacher says the poet used the colour blue to signify his depression or some shit, you can’t disagree and say “no bro, he just chose a random colour”.

Maths and science.

Not entirely sure but English was a bit airy fairy to me. Like if the teacher says the poet used the colour blue to signify his depression or some shit, you can’t disagree and say “no bro, he just chose a random colour”.
You can disagree if you can provide evidence to the contrary. Your teacher is probably regurgitating some notes they read on the story though, which might make it harder on you. I would say maybe 85% of students that graduate with a BA in English are supremely retarded and incapable of critical thought. I was so surprised at the illiterate garbage I would read when we did peer reviews. Some of these people can't even string a sentence together and were graduating. I wouldn't be surprised if your teacher barely studied literature.

Languages and history

The subject where I’d ditch class and explore the bushes behind school

1 Computer stuff
2 PE
3 Geography
4 Mathes

Skipping school

Biology, geography