Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What were your dream jobs as a child/teenager/adult?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
During elementary school:
  • veterinary
  • herpetologist/ichthyologist/paleontologist/phytologist
  • doctor/pharmaceutist/toxicologist
In high school:
  • aquacultural engineer
  • taxidermist
  • photographer
Now:
  • nothing, only NEETdom
  • maybe still zoologist/phytologist (to some degree)

Last edited:
Judge
And airforce pilot. But did neither cause too hard
Ended up as programmer

used to be dumptruck driver because I thought you could sit on your ass all day pressing a button to raise the dump truck bed but i was a naive kid.

IDK childish but I wish I had a job where I was paid by the completion of a project and had the rest of the day free rather than being forced to fill 8 hours a day doing bullshit but of course the u.s of gay would never do that sadly only countries like spain shorten work days.

in elementary school i wanted to become a paleontologist

in middle school i wanted to become a biostatistician

ill be entering my last year of high school in 2 months and have no idea at all what to do in life
Based. Biostatistics are really epic. Would highly recommend it. You can try a normal biology degree (where you do anatomy and everything fun in the first few semesters and get later some statistics) or you can start with statistics (where it is possible to specialize yourself later for biological applications).
Also programming/informatics is very important for both, mostly for biostatistical applications R is used, there many tutorials/guides for it - maybe it makes fun to you (especially GGPlot2 produces beautiful results). Also biologists like to use Python (especially for doing genome/transcriptome research) and when you have interests in regards to neurology you can try Matlab (which is very often used). Guides can be found on every semilegal library on the Internet.

Last edited:
Primary school- Neurosurgeon and other shit I can't remember

Junior High- Pilot

Senior High- Engineer, programmer, Physicist

Uni- I would fantasise about the above 3 + political leader, entrepreneur, corporate manager but life was obviously not going anywhere at this point.

Ended up as a bureaucratic accountant:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Judge
And airforce pilot. But did neither cause too hard
Ended up as programmer
I actually tried for the airforce and almost made it. They made us play some hand eye coordination videogames with fighterplane style controls and I cleared those. But I failed the "personality" Tests:feelsclown::feelsclown:. Seems nobody wants a depressed asocial incel manning a fighter plane. Only the chads and highly NT normies were selected.

Primary school- Neurosurgeon and other shit I can't remember

Junior High- Pilot

Senior High- Engineer, programmer, Physicist

Uni- I would fantasise about the above 3 + political leader, entrepreneur, corporate manager but life was obviously not going anywhere at this point.

Ended up as a bureaucratic accountant:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I actually tried for the airforce and almost made it. They made us play some hand eye coordination videogames with fighterplane style controls and I cleared those. But I failed the "personality" Tests:feelsclown::feelsclown:. Seems nobody wants a depressed asocial incel manning a fighter plane. Only the chads and highly NT normies were selected.
They thought you would be a future gta protagonist :feelskek:

They thought you would be a future gta protagonist :feelskek:
Once in a millenia event. Incel fighter pilot bombs his old school+ his bully's residence. Ngl tho I always wanted to fly
You know what's funny. I was literally asked in the interview if I had gf. Plebs would say they are asking it to throw me off and judge my response but I know for a fact that answering in negative wouldn't have left a good impression. Every military officer is hyper NT and gets easy slay

Last edited:
Child: wanted to work with my dad or do what he did. He would let me drive with him on some days so i thought he was so cool
teen: doctor or surgeon but looking back i actually on;y got this idea from my parents. I didnt know what the fuck to do
adult:lottery winner a thing? I honestly never had any passions or anything i was good at. I worked in an office and just kept going to work even though i hated it

I wanted to be a 5'1" balding indian janitor as a child.

Writing plots and ideas for games

Shipmaster, because i wanted to sail the seas, but reality struck me really early, and now with a broken and a skinny-fat ass, i can only hope to find a manual job in a construction site.

DDCFCF0A E60B 4073 B08B F7BDAF943C51

E0000663 E033 40B6 8546 0E5B63473868

7E0A024F 8563 461F 87A3 2E5F79B03E05

in elementary school i wanted to become a paleontologist

in middle school i wanted to become a biostatistician

ill be entering my last year of high school in 2 months and have no idea at all what to do in life