Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What were you like in high school?

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
share your experiences and stories I’m curious

did not realize how autistic i looked and acted, when i think about it now i am mortified

It went downhill.
When i entered high school i got several friends and could have nt/normiemaxxed but i failed. Everything got worse with time, I started failing at school and being outcasted.
Nowdays I just accept my inceldom and keep rotting all day :feelscomfy::ahegao: I'm still in hs at 19 years old though becasue I'm too lazy to do anything
did not realize how autistic i looked and acted, when i think about it now i am mortified
I don't care about it anymore, in fact I act more autistic now :smonk:

I was very anxious...I couldn't socialize with teachers very well and I never socialized with my classmates.

A sperg who not even the nerdy kids wanted to be seen with.

Never talked to any girls.

Had friends but not a lot. Got lucky and was in classes with a lot of my friends every year except freshmen.

Didn’t do sports but should have done footbal, but the coaches were too black pilled to ask an incel to join the team. I will say that my Tyrone acquaintance tried to get me to join which made me feel appreciated but I never joined.

Didn’t attend any dances nor know when any of them happened. Completely not on my radar.

Completely forgettable. I haven't gone to any of the reunions either. In fact, they probably don't even know how to contact me since I don't use DARPAbook.

Ate in the bathroom everyday for a while. Got anxious over stupidest little shit. Not a good time

I had no friends and was beaten every day until I dropped out of school

the same thing happened to me, i saw some pictures of myself in facebook.
i looked like an asian hikkikomori, with my hair long (and ugly) my glasses and a hoodie

Anti social
Barely had any friends
When the sch bell rings id just walk fast out of school
No female interaction whatsoever
It was shit and part of who I am tbh