Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What were you like before you became incel?

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
The bluepilled propaganda of hollywood and feminazis had brainwashed me since I was a kid; turning me into a cuck of a man. It was only into I swallowed the blackpill that I truly became woken up to the true evils of this world and why the injustices are done to those considered hideous or ugly that I accepted my fate as one destined for no happiness nor love.

jagged0 said:
The bluepilled propaganda of hollywood and feminazis had brainwashed me since I was a kid; turning me into a cuck of a man. It was only into I swallowed the blackpill that I truly became woken up to the true evils of this world and why the injustices are done to those considered hideous or ugly that I accepted my fate as one destined for no happiness nor love.

I was very bluepilled when I was younger. Makes me cringe thinking about it.

I thought I was above average and only looked ugly on cameras(even though being a khhv all my life) but then I swallowed the blackpill and now know of my subhumanity

Themisterpepsi said:
I thought I was above average and only looked ugly on cameras(even though being a khhv all my life) but then I swallowed the blackpill and now know of my subhumanity

Same. I always thought the pictures were just shot a bad angle, i was wrong.

I knew I was ugly by age 13. I started doubting my attractiveness all the way back in elementary school when I was first called ugly and made fun of because of my looks. At 13 my life went downhill FAST. I have never recovered and have only gotten 100x worse.

Themisterpepsi said:

Literally the exact same thing for me. If it weren't for cameras I would still believe that I'm good-looking.

I'm a completely different person outside of the incel forums world. No one would ever suspect me of saying the type of stuff I say here.

Just a bit of a normal kid that enjoyed playing sports and video games, till I developed an interest for girls when I was 12/13; that's when I step on the path to misery without knowing... Life was okay'ish until up to 17 (had a soul crushing moment at that time), but then it came crashing down and things became worser. The aftermath of depression had nullified my feelings; I can't cry or laugh, the same way I used to. I sometimes don't even know now; If I'm depressed or not. Most of the time now; I feel empty and it seemed as if though I've reached a state of emptiness that could only ever be enamored with love.

Puberty was a mistake; I wish I were an asexual and never had a liking for the opposite gender, it could've had saved my life...

i was very extroverted and happy

What do you mean by [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]before you became incel?[/font]

i was always pretty cynical really

Imagine a short, ugly guy with a skin disease thinking that personality and social skills mattered(fucking cringe just thinking about this autistic pua cope), going up to people and trying to talk to them.
Brb
"why are you talking to us loser go away"
"you talk too much"
"nobody wants you here"

Meanwhile chad with legit autism that doesn't say a word
"he's so mysterious let's talk to him"

in the same position i'm in now but with an optimistic outlook on life because i didn't realize it was over before it begun, now i'm 20, poor, low IQ and i'm still unattractive. on top of this i have level 10 HPPD, which has pushed me past my breaking point

The same as I am now, except now I am even more depressed.

I was averagely blue-pilled, I guess: always thought that girls around me and in my high-school aren't representative of women, but representative of my school, my town, my environment, only. I thought that somewhere out there, there are also other groups, other people, other subcultures where people play by different rules.

It took me a while to really recognize that there isn't as much variability among women as there is among men, and that women are almost like the Borg, always have the same preference, always want dominant high-status Chads, are socially hypergamous, sexually submissive/masochist, and so on.

i was happy
ignorance truly is bliss

a-virgin-nigger said:
I'm a completely different person outside of the incel forums world. No one would ever suspect me of saying the type of stuff I say here.
This.

Never reveal your powerlevel.

Themisterpepsi said:
I thought I was above average and only looked ugly on cameras(even though being a khhv all my life) but then I swallowed the blackpill and now know of my subhumanity

Jesus, the same shit here. I used to go on clubs with friends almost every weekend, I was kinda shy but with drinks I started getting confidence to approach girls. After the 3rd week of "tries" I couldn't understand what was happening, my friends, who I thought were uglier than me, were having no problems in making out with 4+ girls a night while having absolutely ZERO game, meanwhile in those 3 days all I was able to get was one single drunk whale. Then I finally seriously looked myself in the mirror, without abusing my good angles, simply staring my resting face's reflection. Got another mirror, saw what my profile view looked like, took another picture of my face and then it all made sense.

That was the last time I went out. Stopped drinking, going to the gym, became a wristcel (almost a auschwitzcel), deleted facebook for less suicide fuel and my college friends probably even think I'm gay for never wanting to go out. Also ended up losing contact with these High School friends (from the story) I used to go out with after rejecting their 10th invite to go out partying...

Now I wake up, go to college, come back, use the PC and go to sleep. Gotta finish a course I don't even like so I can become a wage slave in a couple of years. Then stay as a wage slave for 60 or more so years until I finally die by myself, alone, while sleeping (hopefully).

Can't wait for tomorrow.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Same here. My coworkers thing I'm a feminist kek.

I've always been incel.

Bluepiled with doubts

Ignorant and blue pilled. Was pretty happy. I then discovered Machiavelli. Then I discovered the red pill, then Mgtow, then the black pill and finally incels. I'm more realistic than happy now, which is good in its own way

I have always been fucked up, but I was coping better before than know. I actully used to have friends as a teenager.

The more isolated you become, the more you begin to hate the world.

I haven't spoken with anyone apart from my parents and the internet in the past 2 weeks.

I was a lot more hopeful and interested in the world. I watched lots of documentaries on so many things, I was interested in psychology and sociology, I listened to all these radio podcasts. Then I came to the stark realization as things went on, hardly anyone was interested in discussing those things with me. Very few people are interested in the content of your discussion if you're socially retarded and ugly. There's nothing I could say that mattered, it's all meaningless.

Technically I've always been incel, but I get what you mean.

I used to be very bluepilled and naive, I thought that I'd meet a nice girl one day who'd like me for who I am. "Everybody finds someone eventually!" I thought, my perspective on the world skewed by media and the lies my family fed me.

I desperately tried to be normal, but only received one painful rejection after another. Eventually, I realized that it was over for me.

Honestly much more fucked up than I am now. My cope was fantasy and when it fell apart my heart would get broken badly.

I did drugs and gambled to get get a rush. Seemed like every time the fanasy world would crack it would send me into a downward spiral of dangerous behaivor.

Now I'm not running from the truth and don't need to block it out doing those things anymore.

I was a happy kid and a class clown in late elementary/early middle school