Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What were you guys doing before you found this forum?

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
So we are almost at the 1 year anniversary of the most infamous website on the internet. Some of us have been here since the beginning and some of us are newfags but it doesn't really matter since together we form a good community.

What were you people doing before you found this website though? Were you on r/incels, r/braincels, r/mgtow, r/theredpill, 4chan ie pol or rk9, 8chan, discord, another forum perhaps?

Personally I was on r/incels and r/mgtow and also a "incel" discord server before I joined this forum.

4chan and 8chan mostly, I still like 8chan tbqh...
I fucking despise reddit....never a member there never used it or care to browse there.

i was on none of those i just went youtube pretty much

I was on TRP like a retarded curry.

nothing i had to cope alone i legit thought no one understood and that there was no place on the internet where people discussed this stuff

braincels led me here tho when i found out about the community

I was browsing stupid shit like r/keto
I thought I would look good if I lost weight
I wasn't aware of the importance of facial features
I'd been lurking since june so i joined a couple of days ago

Watching videos if women would date short men on youtube.

Playing video games
Watching YT videos
Reading books
4chan
Crying my eyes out

The usual.

You’re 6’3 fuck you!

I transitioned from bluepill thinking about a year before i accepted i was incel...i used to laugh at the term and it never hit me that was incel until all the pieces came together one day and reality hit me like mike tyson. I havent been the same since. Caused both depresion and relief knowing my shitty life wasnt caused by anything i did wrong but what i look like. So simple yet so elegant. I was able tp get off the destructive cycle of trying to improve myself and failing and falling into deep depression..over and over again..

i was fascinated by r/incels before this site and made my way over here as soon as it was banned..

I was just an ordinary high school boy with a normal life until...

work, bb.com misc, lookism, lifting here and there, some dick exercises.. and lurking here

On r/ForeverUnwanted, r/Incels, discord server of r/incels etc
Back then we were free on discord, official server of r/incels had 1000+ members despite we pruning the server regularly.

I was on r/incels since spring 2017

MasterChan for a rlly long time then 8chan
Both sites aren't good for incels anymore as Mchan is dead and 8chan has too many fakecels and especially female posters
If this site goes down I have nothing else left

4chan and bodybuilding forums

Lurked on r/incels.

Searching for reasons why i was treated like shit for no reason

choking on bluepills. and trying to figure out why no one likes me.

I used to be a complete lurker online up until a year ago, I started posting (mostly shitposting) on r/depression, TV show subreddits, b, r9k, soc kik threads, tv, mu and I had a journal where I wrote down my thoughts. Eventually stumbled up to this hellhole and before you know it made my 955th post.

youtube comments, which are cancer but also how I found incels.

So we are almost at the 1 year anniversary of the most infamous website on the internet. Some of us have been here since the beginning and some of us are newfags but it doesn't really matter since together we form a good community.

What were you people doing before you found this website though? Were you on r/incels, r/braincels, r/mgtow, r/theredpill, 4chan ie pol or rk9, 8chan, discord, another forum perhaps?

Personally I was on r/incels and r/mgtow and also a "incel" discord server before I joined this forum.

mgtow/r

redpill is nothing against this here.

blackpill hit me really hard

watched mgtow videos ( still do ) on youtube and redpill in general, and i gamed and did nerdy shit as usual
now im a neet, more aware then ever but an antisoz ugly fuck

l was in a french forum (called blabla 18-25, 60% of them are virgins), but got banned a lot
then l saw a youtube video speaking about incels and l came here

I was bluepilled until one and an half year ago. Then i subscribed to an italian redpill page on Facebook, mostly to mock and troll, but i ended being converted. I can't believe how blind i was.

r/incels before it got banned and then r/mgtow but soon realized it was soy. Spent a little bit of time on r/mensrights too.

I was on r/incels and cuckchan r9k. Thankfully I left r9k for good. That is the most normalfaggot cucked shithole on the Internet.

I was on 4cuck and reddit for a month or so I fucking hated it though I just lurked the entire time until I found something worthwhile , then I found out about .me from based cuckman cue star etc and found out that you guys were relatable so I lurked for a few months and then made an account