Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What went wrong?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36508
  • Start date
Deleted member 36508

Deleted member 36508

sad because of world sufferings. 1st dimcel
-
The previous generations (1850-1960) were able to have all of its people MATED, doesnt matter how ugly you were: as long you were willing to work, not even hard... you were ok. Everyone had a wife, and multiple kids (my grand grand grand parents had 12). Even tho there were no computers, no technology, people were way more happy than today, and never ever alone. You were just too busy (socially) to have any kind of depression, or suicidal thoughts.
Even medically it was better: yeah, you can disagree on this, BUT... I have been sick multiple times, and every time I go to the doctor i come up sicker than before. The only thing that really works are antibiotics (and anesthetics for surgeries), anything else u're just better off treating it naturally (or dying, being dearly loved and missed).

People were way nicer and helpful among themselves. In my city (small town really), there were no prostitutes nor homeless people, so even the "poor" lived a decent life. To have a degraded life, it was just not permitted by that community: you were gonna get helped. There were no suicides. The "rock bottom" was having a not-so-good job (which, btw and by comparison, would be considered a top job today).
It was a boring life, maybe, but the best and most stable you could have. We didnt have all the answers back then, but we were better off it.

Personally, I believe that at some point some people (up in the chain of power) started to notice, and began to grow jelly and envious: only they, the elite, should be able to live that happily. They had to destroy it, putting a higher price on it.
First thing was to isolate people: being so socially connected, it was harder to influence them. That was accomplished by destroying work stability.
Then they had to change the "rock bottom", making it boundless and without fail-safes... in order to terrify people the most. Becoming so scared, people would then become willing to prostituting/slaving themselves both physically and mentally.
And finally, they had to make individuals the weakest possible: that means no guns no weapons.

Idk, what do u think? Am I biased?

Last edited:
Sexual revolution is what went wrong, boomers thought it would mean that women would throw themselves at them, oblivious that women only want Chad.

parents+No condom=over

The industrial revolution

The previous generations (1850-1960) were able to have all of its people MATED
Cope
Things weren't as bad as they are now (thanks to online dating and modern innovations) but it was still shit

Just live in the 19th century theory

Cope
Things weren't as bad as they are now (thanks to online dating and modern innovations) but it was still shit
Well, not all all, but damn close. Alla marriages were arranged by families. Basically you either had to be good looking, or decent rich (good family).

Now instead it's only good looking...
Just live in the 19th century theory
Of course, many things would seem "worse" in comparison... but are they? We humans tend to get used very quickly to comforts, so it's not what gives u happiness.

It's the social structure that gives us meaning, and that was way better back then (no loneliness)

Last edited:
Michel Houellebecq “It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly. The effects of these two systems are, furthermore, strictly equivalent. Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization . Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'...Economic liberalism is an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society. Sexual liberalism is likewise an extension of the domain of the struggle, its extension to all ages and all classes of society.”

― Michel Houellebecq, 1994