Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What went wrong with South Asia?

S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Greycel
I am not South Asian but I was watching walking and drone footage of different third-world countries like Mexico, Chile, Turkey, and Morocco, and then I started watching videos from South Asia. Holy fucking shit, curries make Morocco look like a utopia. The overcrowding, filth, pollution, honking, the decrepit buildings, poverty, I could go on. It looked like the fucking apocalypse happened and they are living in an over populated fallout. Curry countries are so dystopian that they make other third world countries look like Elysium.

What the actual fuck went wrong in that part of the world?

people settling for too little and being complacent alongside overpopulation from their unhinged insect breeding habits

I am not South Asian but I was watching walking and drone footage of different third-world countries like Mexico, Chile, Turkey, and Morocco, and then I started watching videos from South Asia. Holy fucking shit, curries make Morocco look like a utopia. The overcrowding, filth, pollution, honking, the decrepit buildings, poverty, I could go on. It looked like the fucking apocalypse happened and they are living in an over populated fallout. Curry countries are so dystopian that they make other third world countries look like Elysium.

What the actual fuck went wrong in that part of the world?
What happened? Currycels are the death of civilization. Whenever they go countries qualify of life crumple into dust. Just look what they're doing to Canada for proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back